Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2c-t-7 Adventures

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
"READ FIRST" DISCLAIMER: By reading the following post, you are making an agreement to that, if you follow or take the advice of this letter it is purely your own responsability. If any damage occurs to any property, or yourself through the use of this post, I will not be held responsible. If you do not agree, do not read.
2CT7!
Other resources and trip reports: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal043.shtml
WARNING: 2ct7 is a research chemical, use at own risk.
--------------------------------------------
I managed to get my hands on 30mg of 2ct7, splitting 10 with my girl friend, I had 20. This one encounter with this drug came with mixed reactions. Although I am unable to obtain anymore, if you are interested in doing research, there are a number of places it can be purchased. Doing a simple search through Blue light will reveal some resources.
First of all, for me, and me only 2ct7 was:
Complex
Introspective
Fun
Dark
Interesting
Real
Confronting
Very friendly - this feeling pervades the majority of the experience.
Clear Headed
Full of variety
Mentally theraputic
It was not:
ACID - LSD
ECSTASY - MDMA
Or like anyother drug I have tried.
Easy - It is not easy to work through, unlike E which is very easy.
REASONS FOR DOING
Having a good night out and long deep chat with friends.
Meditation.
Self exploration.
Getting through traumatic experiences.
Set: I already felt a bit dark in my surroundings, the moment I arrived, although all you really lifted me up. I felt a sense of Macabreness and a Gothic feel.
Setting: A dark castle with lots of gothic imagery and a torture chamber! OK I KNOW IT WAS A BAD SETTING, IF I EVER GET ANYMORE I WILL TRY IN A MORE FUN/UPLIFTING SETTING!
Dosage: 20mg
Time: 11:00pm
T+ 0:30
I feel a mild uplifiting sensation comming over me, similar, but more analytical than E.
I feel like having fun, the zooming sensation and rushes slowly build up from here for another 2:00 hours.
T+ 1:00 I begin zooming, I feel the ACID type thoughts arrive. Very clear headed and down to earth, introspective, uplifting.
T+ 1:30 Time dilation is becoming extreme, tracers appear. Visuals begin, mild morphing.
No body load at this dose, although I feel like burping all of the time.
T+ 2:00 Fantasic feeling, everything smells WONDERFULL!! I love the music, hugging is great, I feel like talking, but no one is my level. I thought it was a likening between LSD and E, but not exactly the same as either of them. I guess this could be termed a candyflip, although it had speedy properties aswell, dancing was GREAT!
T+ 2:30 FUN!! This stuff is fun. But as I begin to analyse things and my surroundings I begin to feel the paranoia appear. The clear headedness is great, ability to think straight and analyze things with increased creativity.
T+ 3:00 Loose my dropping partner, sadness begins to pervade, that initial wonderful rush returns here and there, but the surrounding bring me down. At one point I find my dropping partner, we talk heaps and feel better. We decide to find somewhere nice to chat. As we walk through the castle an intense deep seated macarbe fear appears. Very controllable, I am able to utilise the fear and analyse the application of fear in life, the application of sadness and happiness. Fun disappears as I reach the peak. BAD SET/SETTING. Up in the tower, music is UNBELIVABLY CHANGED!! I feel music undulate very powerfully within my psyche, I feel is flowing within me. Music sounds so clear, like I am able to read into every point of music.
T+ 4:00 Talking in the car, heaps of deep seated feelings come up, really comfy, the FUN feeling undulates and is replaced at moments with sadness, sadness is great to think through when replaced with a MDMA type god-space without the blissed out feeling assocated with MDMA.
TIME IS REALLY SLOW. It feels like four hours pass within 30 minutes.
T+ 6:00
After the peak, we decide to back to the castle, visuals subside, I feel GOOD, alive, revitalised, changed. I am unable to communicate this to anyone else except my dropping parter.
T+ 18:00
Still mild changes to thought patterns, still introspective, I have a smile on my face. I love you guys, thanks for a excellent time! Thanks SOMA for driving, thankyou all those Bluelighters and Non Bluelighters for the smiles and hugs!
smile.gif

I am now ready for sleep, and feel really cleansed. Mild tension and anxiety exists and I am still aware.
-----------------------------------------
KRYAL WAS FUN!!! ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT TURNED UP, THANKS HEAPS! YOU ROCK!!!!
[This message has been edited by Leprechaun (edited 17 July 2000).]

.......Stop Press...........................
Soon to come..............When i get it written up!.................................
2ct7 Trip report............................
20mg cap 2ct7 + 1/2 LSD Trip (Hoffman) at +5 hour mark, + 1/2 MDMA pill (Harmony(Blue/gray)) at +8 hour mark.........................................................................................Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!