• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eye Wiggles

Blehimjake

Bluelighter
Ok, Ive never taken more than 1 pill at a time, and two of my friends said that when they took more than one pill, that they experienced these "eye wiggles" where each eye would shake back and forth, each eye simotaneously. Has anybody experienced this? 8(

I have had a mild case of it. It's common when taking MDxx. Some people find it amusing, some people find it annoying, but it's certainly not a reason i do it.

Peace

yeah, all of the people i hang out with and i always get the eye wiggles, its a very common thing when taking MDxx!!

Every thing in your vision shifts back and forth very rapidly for a brief period. Yes we all get it, usually when the roll starts kicking in, when you're peaking, when you roll very hard or if you try to focus your eyes on something, usually bright like a light, the computer screen, cell phone.......

WELCOME TO BL! You can use the search engine to get more answers!

LOL! xxxvideostar I too can 'command' them when I'm sober! =D

Last edited:
Im sure that I wont have a problem If I do experience them, But halloween weekend should be fun.. masquerade style =) I just need to find some trippy glasses to go under my sheet (im being a ghost) hehe

I get it really bad usually after my second pill.. Sometimes they produce visuals for me even. Heh.. I like em personally

Yeah its normal. And usually by the point you have any serious nystagmus you're quite mashed so it probably won't bother you a bit.

xxxvideostar said:
i get it allllll the time.... i can do it on command when im not on drugs too.
Yeah I can do that too, and only after i discovered E.

Everytime it happens it reminds me of Fight Club, which has a scene like it. So I always know if I am thinking of Fight Club, I am having a good night :)

spookz said:
Yeah I can do that too, and only after i discovered E.
I learned how to do it after watching an old Superman Movie, and was trying to burn through stuff with my eyes.

I was young.

I can't make it happen - mind you I've never tried - but I do get it often, it's one of my favourite things. I notice it when I'm looking at small fixed bright lights and they start dancing all over the place. I don't always get it, but I only need one pill, so I figure it depends on the type of pill as some affect visuals more than others (as you probably know!). Usually lasts about 5 mins and then that's it. My girlfriend never gets it though, and we always take the same pills together. I'll say 'hey, look at those lights, they're all over the place!' but all she ever sees is the lights as they are. I feel sorry for her, but what can you do?!

happens every time and i love it. shakes the world up for a couple seconds, everything in my line of sight gets traced out pretty good when it happens. though it ussually only happens when i look in another direction quickly (i.e walking quickly around a corner, or lookin to my left suddenly). its nothing overwhelming, long-lasting, or unpleasant as far as i'm concerned

This happens to me usually with really strong MDMA. E doesn't generally do it for me because it's filled with too much speed, caffeine and who knows what else.
When I am peaking, I will try to write a text message to my friend and it will be almost impossible because my eyes can't focus on one thing. Often, in my altered state, I'll try squinting my eyes, thinking that will help in some way...
it doesn't. My texts still end up garbled and unreadable.
Nystigmas isn't really fun, it's kind of annoying, but definitely lets you know you're high.

This happens to me usually with really strong MDMA. E doesn't generally do it for me because it's filled with too much speed, caffeine and who knows what else.
When I am peaking, I will try to write a text message to my friend and it will be almost impossible because my eyes can't focus on one thing. Often, in my altered state, I'll try squinting my eyes, thinking that will help in some way...
it doesn't. My texts still end up garbled and unreadable.
Nystigmas isn't really fun, it's kind of annoying, but definitely lets you know you're high.

Texting is a fucking blast when you're rolling hard. I don't see it as annoying; while certainly an obstacle to progress, I see it is a challenge that I'm excited to take on. Because, you know, I'm rolling.

Directions on how to text rolling balls

1. Hold phone as far away as possible
2. Place your non texting hand over one of your eyes
3. Text something really loved up like an etard would

Eye wiggles, medically known by the term 'nystagmus'. Very common effect of MDMA and MDA, and I also get it from methylone and 4-hydroxy-DIPT.

The eye wiggles come simultaneously with a rush of euphoria. Typically the most intensely pleasurable minutes of an MDMA experience are during my eye wiggle fits.