Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter shirts web site.

White Smoke

Bluelighter
These are the designs ive done for the site.
It will be updated with photos when we can.
Big thanks to Primus for his help in getting the site up.This will be put up in Shirt designs (photos)soon.
Thanks for your patience
smile.gif
http://stoli.one.net.au/~carbozwa/
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 07 July 2000).]

I just wanna say... those designs rock man!
They are rad as! Once I get some money I will have to purchase! GW!
Polly

Yeah I checked those designs out, very well done. I am very impressed, and I will be looking at getting one at some point.
(just not now cause I'm real poor)

those are badass!! if you could help an ingnorant american brother out, what is au$1 in americanese units of currency, approx? cause i most def want at least one...

Very cool designs !!!!!
too many to choose from, i think ill have to go with the abstract one.
Hey call me stupid, but what is a Raglan style?????
------------------
Only users lose drugs!

Those rock!
------------------
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom"

great job white smoke. Were you and Av going to do your t-shirt sales together?
Because there is no point two bluelighters competing. Just a thought
wink.gif

Raglan is a Different cut.The seam runs from the bottom of the armpit area,to the bottom of the collar.T shirts are sewn at the arm straight up.Just a bit more dressy.I will put them on the site one day
smile.gif

Mr Horse no I think Av was busy.I realy wanted to get these up and running.No this isnt about compettion its to help site if anything.
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 08 July 2000).]

Know what might be cool? If they could be personalised.. I you could get your name on it... Or am I just a dork?
Oh wait.. I just noticed thats already an option... damn I was always the one askin for another scantron too cause I did the test without readin directions...
[This message has been edited by Gamecat (edited 09 July 2000).]

nice, very nice
you should post this on BL2000
Also, there is a t-shirt design page on Bluelight Pictures where you should post the URL.....

hey whitesmoke.... nice work on the designs... they will certainly make meetups a bit easier...
if you would like I will redesign the website to and the grafix etc (shameless self plug!) drop us a line at my email... be more than happy to donate my services to such a good cause.
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Sproing Thanks i will contact you on icq,and its very Blue of you
smile.gif

Yes the shirts are great for meetups .
Thanks to you all for your comments
smile.gif

Keep em comming

those shirt designs rock. one question though, is the design on the front or back???
------------------
"Don't judge people by how they look or by stereotypes but rather by their actions"
Absorbian

Designs will be on the front of the shirt unless your prepared to wait 2-3 weeks and ill put it wherever you want
smile.gif
.Please note e mail is not avalible yet!!!! and vertical blue and international will be one more week.

hipgnosis, to answer your question at the moment $1AUS is apporximately equal to about 60US cents. And very nice designs too White Smoke
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

SICK DESIGNS!!!!!
i really like the abstract and the email one!
keep up the good work and look out for my order soon!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Update...Please note" E mail & "Adiction" is not avalible yet!!!! and vertical blue and international will be one more week....due to not wanting to double handel, i will be delaying printing another week ...Plain "bluelighter" on black T small medium large..are finnished ready to post!!!.
I am considering doing these prints as a Transfer then i can put them on whatever you want,as far as i can see they will not lose any quality . only cost me a bit more
frown.gif
smile.gif

whitesmoke...i like! will order one soon...when i decide ...hmmmmmmm.which one?
smile.gif