Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Love Parade

Samson

Bluelighter
Yo Just thought I would tell ya I.m in berlin at the moment for Love Parade this weekend!! Fucken wicked should see the linup see: www.loveparade.de
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

You fucking lucky bastard....
Enjoy.
And remember to go to the Zurich festival after...I think it's about a week or so later. A friend has been and said it was BETTER than Love Parade cos it was more intimate and not so over-crowded.
But whatever you do JUST SAY KNOW. And eat as many MDMA pills as you can lay your sweaty fingers on!
Once again..YOU FUCKING LUCKY BASTARD!
ENJOY!!
;-)

dood!! i am there too this weekend!!!
wanna meet up??? let me know... ASAP!!!
Later... --dex

Hey I seen a article today in the Herald Sun on Love Parade and it knocked me sideways - why you ask - well it wasn't really negative at all. They mentioned that party goers were fuelled by beer and dance drugs, a few people got busted dealing (mainly E). But all in all it said the party was a great sucess. Is this the media we know? How did this reporter get a job there, and more importantly how did it get pass the editor?
Could there be hope for the media that I hate so much.........yeah and pigs fly out of my arse
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

*throws herself on the floor* ..sniff......sniff...................sob sob......boohoo...booooooooohooooooooo........bbbbwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

you get my drift!!!!!!!!!!!meff

ohhhhh there there
smile.gif
big hugz
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Its all over now, the steets of Berlin are as normal as can be expected after 1.3 Million party goers have left, bit of an anti climax when you wake up 2 days later and theres no more party in the streets, this was an amaying experience if any of you get the chance you must go. As for me now I am off to Portugal for a week of 30degrees temperature, blue skys and beaches, what else is there to life eh... who needs drugs when you have these things in life!!!!!
THis trip OS has really put Melbourne, Partying and drugs in perspective for me, sure I will enjoy the occasional pill but gone for me are the days of munching bags of pills and staying awake for a week at a time.
Peace
Samson
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Haste, I actually got a different impression from that Herald-Sun article (sorry johnboy, but i dont have a link).
They mention that someone died on the way there, in a train mis-hap, mind you. I found that to be a cheap shot; like there can't be an article about this sort of thing without at least some mention of death.
And what was with that photo of those two prats in the bikini's????? That is so typical of the Herald-Sun's tabloid approach to journalism: Tits and glitz.
(As you may have guessed, I really dislike the Melbourne Hearld-Sun).
------------------
"Good morning!"-Bilbo Baggins.
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"-Gandalf the Grey

yeah I guess the mentioning of the death was abit of a cheap shot - but what i was getting at it could have been so much more anti, like we ecpect from the media. To me I thought it was fair, they reported the facts but did not jump on the bandwagon of - Raves are nothing but evil that promote drug use that lead to countless deaths bullshit that we normally hear.
Peace
smile.gif

------------------

At Love Parade, I saw very few topless ladies, there were some, but not many, as for the death, well I only heard about this
a few days ago, and was apparently OD, and a lots of dehidration as well.The main problem of this event is that everyone was drinking all day long, and taking drugs. Every 5 meteres there was someone
selling beer in a trolly. this is no exageration.