Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - Pink Hearts - Need info

Smurf

Bluelighter
Huy guys, its me again
smile.gif

Just after some info to see if anyone has had any pink hearts in Sydney over the last 2 weeks.
Im fully aware of the speed ones going around in February of this year, but Im assurred these are top notch MDMA all the way.
Anyone with recent test results

i had very dark pink hearts with NO star, rounded heart outline, very very hard with domed top and flat bottom.
Close to 100mg MDMA was my guess, but this was in perth but i have a sneaky suspicion they were from over ur way.

Hey Smurf I'm also in Syd and I was offered white euro's and hearts through a friends brother.
Unfortunately she didn't know what colour the hearts were but needless to say he's got a good reputation.
Come to think of it he might get similar stuff to your guy - is this the connection you got a fair few Supermen off?
sorry about the inconclusive dribble !

What I know is that there are white and pink hearts doing the rounds. Apparently the pink ones tested black tonight, so I'll know for sure when I test for myself.
As for distribution points...different person, but I dont know what this person had beforehand either. Its not from my CU dealership
smile.gif

Pink Hearts are the bomb in New Zealand at the moment.... dont know much about them tho...

The hearts going around Auckland are a dark pink colour and are domed top and bottom. They have a single heart imprint. These are fairly crumbly when cut but definately do the business, highly recommended.

Mmmmmm they tested nice and black
smile.gif
just as we like em.
Dark pink, domed top and bottom, round heart imprint.....very nice pill, loved up and really dancey. Nice clean mdma in these babies.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 26 June 2000).]