• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A question for any kiwi's out there.....

enchanted

Bluelighter
I'm coming over in about 2 weeks..... (Auckland and Hamilton)
How much in NZ $ should I pay for a gram of speed, and is it true most of the speed is brown or brownish tinged because people think that's more 'authentic' in New Zealand? (Just something I heard)
....and I've checked pill reports to no avail.... are there any good pills around Auckland at the moment? The friends I am going to be staying with said it will be hard to hunt down ANY pills at all....
Thanks heaps!

Dont know about the speed, dont touch the stuff myself...its usually white isnt it??? but in my experience pills are easy to come by, cost $80-100 NZD less if you know someone. should look out for green apples, pink / red hearts, grey motorolas any of these are good. just my $0.02

Speed over here varies in price alot depending on the quality. Some decent product usually is priced from $160 a gram and some poor quality product priced from $100 up. Almost all of the stuff I have seen has been white. Be carefull as I know a few people that are selling pseudo ephedrine as being speed around Auckland. The hearts that are available are very good and some barrels are starting to be moved that apparently are very good, I won't know till this weekend for sure when I give a couple of them a try. Pills are pretty easy to come across, I have 3 suppliers I use so am very rarely without party enhancers.
[This message has been edited by BuzzE (edited 21 June 2000).]

Thanks for the info! I checked out SneaK's homepage too which was useful.
I'm definitly going to have some tabs while I'm over too, I just hope I can source some good pills in Hamilton (arrgh) what a nightmare!

Good luck finding pills in Hamilton, and finding somewhere good to take them in Hamilton.

Um there's a 'club' for freaks down on Victoria street that has some very strange nights like fetish parades etc, according to my friends it'll be 'an experience.'
I'll be heading up to K'd too.....

Another club called Club Benz on High Street has fetish nights as well from time to time, they can be very interesting.

Thanks for that BuzzE, could you recommend any good clubs in Auckland that would be easy enough for me to find, and play decent sounds, anything I could dance to except DnB would be great.
I know for a fact that Hamilton is the kind of place where I'd find myself dancing to classic hits, vengaboys or more likely tacky rap.

Most of the clubs along K road play decent music have a look around and you should be able to find a place that you will enjoy. Unfortunatly since Calneva and the Waterfront closed down all the drinkers from sown there have been coming up to some of the K road clubs such as The Angle and making them a bit less enjoyable. Voyager is pretty good but try to get there before midnight which will save you paying $15 to get in. Jones is worth checking out, also Sinners from 3 or 4am onwards and sometimes Kiss can play some nice tunes but personally the dancefloor area doesn't do all that much for me. There have been some nice events put on at 155 recently as well such as Uncut last Friday.

Im finding a few more us kiwis now...
I know this is an old thread but god damn this one was funny...
Who the hell would want to go rolling in hamilton??...haha...oh well hope i havent pissed off any hamiltonains out there!
So what are the good pills to look out for at the moment??...dont want to get ripped off as i dont have a reliable source yet.
Ive had speed on thre seperate occasions and every time i reckon it was shit....just didnt give me the rush i was looking for...oh well snorting sugar probably wasnt the worst thing that could have happened to me!!
Any cool events coming up soon in Auckland?
------------------
the land of the long white cloud

I would wanna go rolling in hamilton! I used to livce there and some of my best friends live there so I make the best of it. There's one club called the Judder Bar that wasn't too bad, had a resident dj playing some standard techno, and bitchy security who kicked my friend out for passivly asking for a glass of water.....
I found going out in Auckland quite dissapointing. I was surrounded by sleazy, learing pissheads, my friend's car stereo was stolen and some drunk maori chick decided she'd bash me if I didn't give her a cigarette. Saturday night on K rd was ok although I can't remember my experiencers too well!

>I found going out in Auckland quite >dissapointing
You should try living here
frown.gif

I am surprised your night was ruined by drinking and sleazy people, that doesn't sound familiar.
K Road is pretty much where I will only go now. I am just sick of being around drunk people with chips of their shoulders and egos to try and boost.

Shit man ive had some great times in Auckland...weve got a pretty good scene if you ask me..
smile.gif

Well it would be kinda fun in Hamilton...i think you would be in the minority rolling there....you might even introduce some of the locals to the good stuff
wink.gif

Does anyone in NZ test their pills?..i dont think there is much pill testing going on here.
We must be harder or stupider than other people ...one of the two