Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question : About ways to roll harder post

Vault

Bluelighter
Hi All,
I was in another part of Blurlight and came across the Ways too roll harder post. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001032.html
It listsed these two chemicals that are used to pre-load (also had others but these are the ones I have not heard of) , I figured I should ask some aussies to see if you guys know where I can get some, or are these in a health food shop etc. ( Chemicals are below ). Ohh I'm in Sydney.
Dopaminergic
This is the energy system and creates euphoria. The amino acid L-tyrosine or the newer N-Acetyl Tyrosine are pre cursors to dopamine. Wihtout dopamine you will not feel the blow up and high. This is why peeps that only use 5Ht don't get the same results as those that use the full preload.
Doses range from 500mg to 2000mg
Adrenergic
Adrenaline and Nor adrenaline are neuro's that make you ready to run. They create that scared feeling when you are stressed like when the cop's lights come on from behind ;(.
It is a speedy chemical and helps give you energy but in a different way than dopamine. The amino acid D-L Phenylalanine replaces or maximizes this neuro. Doses range from 500mg to 2000mg.
Last but not least you can take L-Glutamine an aminoi acid that protects the body from losing lean tissue when stressed and acts as an excitatory neuro. Do not confuse this with glutamate the toxic meatbolite.
500mg to 2000mg daily.

Vault, Dopaminergic and Adrenergic aren't chemicals, they are adjectives used to describe the effects of certain supliments. Much in the way that 5-HTP can be described as Seratoninergenic (as it is a precursor to seratonin)
I haven't used N-Acetyl Tyrosine, but have had great success with Nature's Own brand L-Tyrosine (sourced in Melb from Great Earth...cost $14.50 for 60 x 500mg tablets)
and Nature's Own brand DL-Phenylalanine (also sourced in Melb from Great Earth at a cost of $11.50 for 30 x 500mg tablets)
Both are readily available from health food places that stock a decent range of suppliments. Both are often used in the treatment of depression or anxiety, additionally, DL-Phenylalanine is also popular for treatment of allergies and joint/muscular pain.
Good luck!
------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"