Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth: New pill testing kits $25

Owen

Bluelighter
I was in JVs today and found out that this week they will start selling the new pill testing kits. I asked if they were the glass ones (thinking that they were the EZ-tests) but he says to me 'nah they are produced locally'. I presume they are the same old run of the mill marquee reagent.
For a paltry $25 bucks you can now know how shit your pill is going to be b4 you take it, since most of you will take it anyway- black or not. I can commiserate with you, I know how frustrating it can be when your amped for a good night and the pills are last minute and the dealer says they are 'fucking awsome' etc etc. I also know that a lot of people have the time of their lives on pills that contain nothing more than caffine, I guess that's good luck for you, but probably not the cheapest way of obtaining the chemical- Just wait and see how much fun you have when you finally get your hands on some MDMA, i would love to be there to experiance it with you. But I think the only way that the majority of us poorly connected peoples are ever going to see anything of quality (ie E) again, is if we start testing our pills and refusing to buy all the bullshittamy that winds up here. Ah I could crap on all night about this.. just think about it anyhows, i think its a worthwhile investment at 25 bucks.

geez I love the anonimity of the net....
Fire dumb question away now
What's JVs ?
Also can anyone list where else the new testers will be sold?

I think you are probably talking about the new "E" tests that candyflip is producing (not making, but distributing)
These are great because they are locally made, which means thety are fresh. Also, the money goes back into the country which is purdy kewl.
So now there is NO excuse for getting dodgy pills!!! test em always!!!!
Go to www.the-peak.com.au to find out where and who stocks them.
BTW, unless I am mistaken, they should be $20 and they test about 200 pills. Correct me if I am wrong.

JVs = Joynt Venture
I rang them on sunday and the chick said they were waiting on the delivery, so they should have them sometime this week
smile.gif

JV's Perth should have their new stock by now....we sent it on the weekend Overnight courier..
Off Ya' Tree stores have just taken some too, so look out in their stores for 'E'
smile.gif

If the store near you doesn't stock 'E', let me know and I'll see what we can do.
The recommended price is $20 retail, but some retailers go higher..that's their perogative.
The Peak! is selling it online, if you wish, for cheaper rates than retail....
Finally, any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP...
thanks
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 20 June 2000).]

Q about the tester:
it says it tests 200 pills meaning it lasts a long time.
Yet it is not stored in glass. Wasn't this the prob with the last ones, the acid over time reacted with the plastic given the brown crap.
Will these new testers last thats my Q, or am i needing to test 200 pills in my holiday break.

it's in a glass bottle. the solution only ever comes into contact with the bottle. this bottle is then stored in a plastic tube, so as to even further reduce the risk of leakage...
if you'd gone to the-peak and looked at the pic you could've worked this out for yourself...

where do you want 'em?
smile.gif

The Chemical Generation (the makers of the product) are based in Melbourne, so Sydney is a new territory....try asking your local Off Ya' Tree if they have them...their Melbourne cousins just got 'em in this week...
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

to my knowledge we don't have OffYaTree stores here in Syd.
Perhaps we could send a cheque plus extra for postage and handling?

Some of you guys REALLY aren't interested in wandering past your front gate (figuratively speaking) and leaving this site, are you?!?
As I have said many times (and has been mentioned in THIS thread!!), www.the-peak.com.au retails the 'E' kit (safe mail order)for cash and cheques, as you have suggested you would like to do.
Details (many more, and much clearer than I can possibly be here) are available at that link, under the 'E' section.... please have a look..
kind regards
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 21 June 2000).]