Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E - TARDING!

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
I love you guys! I just LOVE you guys. Mr.Horse, Hamlet, Douff, and others! We are soo wrecked, I feel mad!!! I love all guys there! Wish I could all give you HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I know this is bad. we shouldnt write while peaking. specially cos im a m_
well, peaking hard, mr Green CU, chillin.
Um...love you guys. I am really ecstatic. heheheheh. damn alien technology.
*massive-big-supa-doopa-BLhugz* (the only kind!!!)
keep cool guys!!!!!
------------------
There was no other earthly reason to have these goddamned fetid plants except to get high as a coon."
- Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What else can I say?? We are having sooooooooo much fun! Hi to everyone and mega Mitzi hugz to you all....

ok. i'll make this very short. fuk typing is hard. those green cu and white mitzas are pretty damn good....
wink.gif

i luv u guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....
uh...yeah too hard to type...
biggrin.gif
princehamlet
biggrin.gif

hee hee...LMAO
smile.gif

sound like i should have made it 2 your place Horsey
smile.gif
...he hee
just got back from a pointless but ruther amusing ride
smile.gif
hee hee weeeeeeeeeee
smile.gif
e suit working well in this melb weather!!!
yes me on E
smile.gif
hee hee so lovely woohoopee
smile.gif
Oh and Horsey,hee hee.i had both colors
smile.gif
pink and gold! ck yummie!
my go HardKandy soon for doof doof,cut sickness
smile.gif
yesness in all its'a goodness
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss to yeahs all
smile.gif

~HugZiEs~ he hee ~squEEzzzzz~~HugZiE~~~
smile.gif

by ya people
smile.gif

he hee eckie eyes going OFF
smile.gif
weeeeeeee!!!
smile.gif

PLH Chaos

argh... off topic badness from people i know... *slap* take it next door ok?

hee hee.sorry johnboy.But i thought we where disscusing E.the way it affects you.just like now.yum yum ck yum.all day ck. yummie!
smile.gif

hee hee..lol...
opps j/b.ill try stay on trak!?!?!
smile.gif

Roger that mate! he hee
smile.gif
Bye ya
smile.gif

u are all DRUG INDUCED looser's that done really mean what u say ( looking at the above posts) go get a clue!
smile.gif

You guys just made me more happier than i already am (if that's possible)! I had a pure mdma cap last night
biggrin.gif
(didn't test so i can't be positive, but i'm about 99.9% sure it was pure mdma!). I never thought an e could be this good!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I took it at midnight, came on in about 10 mins!!! was kinda weird and wasn't sure if i liked it at first, but then got used to it and LOVED it
biggrin.gif

I just kept going up and up and up...then a friend hugged me and lifted me off the ground and i went right up into the sky (i seriously felt like i was flying!).
I've had caps before which i thought were damn good (and the best e i've ever had until last night), but the cap last night beats anything i've had by about 100%! If i had to describe the experience i'd say completely mind blowing - but even that doesn't do it justice! It was extremely lovey/huggy/touchy feely (i attacked two Brissy Bluelighters (BlackMonk and mini-me) who were there hehe - love you guys
smile.gif
thanks for putting up with my e-tardedness and "oh my fucking god this is the best e i've had"). It even sometimes got to the point where i had to make ppl stop touching me cos it felt too good!
I feel really good now. It's about 3pm and i'm not scattered and haven't come down....just happy beyond belief! Wish i could e-tard hug you all!!!
biggrin.gif
Even though i know only a few of you...i still love you all...maybe cos i still feel like the cap is doing good stuff to me
smile.gif

Btw, this is kinda o/t to all the other posts, but i saw the topic of this thread and couldn't resist. I melted when i read the word "e-tarding"
biggrin.gif

Another btw - i'm not scattered, this is just be babbling shit as i often do after e
smile.gif

Hehehehehe. I meant everything I said there.
I wonder why we are too timid to show other people how much love we have for them?
LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!! BIG HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
Hey, am I allowed to say that now that I am straight? OFCOURSE I AM!
smile.gif

Love to all!
smile.gif

PS: Am I just hiding behind this post because it is safe for me!
smile.gif
Hmmmmm...

we should try and come up with a definition for the word: etard and then send it to a dictionary publisher!!!
ready people...let's hear what u think defines an etard...remember make it as short and as informative and to the point as possible:

WW7
E-tard = mini-mE
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
:
nausea - incoherrant - tired and a little depressed even,
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
: but at the same was enjoying
myself immensly
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
)D
smile.gif
:
nausea - incoherrant - tired and a little depressed even - this was not the fault of the caps but the fault of mixing drugs and yeah a little bit of sleep deprevation
[This message has been edited by mini-mE (edited 18 June 2000).]

well, seeing as the post is here, I may as well delve into something.
I had a pill on friday night. It was a green CU, you know the ones, black in 2 seconds
wink.gif
. Anyway, I hadn't had a pill for 5 weeks, had preloaded with various multi vitamins and was in pretty good shape. So I dropped at exactly 11.10pm and by 11.30 I was feeling it. By 11.45 it had complete grip of me and I couldnt move.
I was peaking so hard that I couldnt walk/talk/move, nothing. I was sitting on my couch, absolutely no control over my eyes and jaw, sweating like a pig. This paralysis lasted about 1 1/2 hours, and after that I was peaking very hard, but could at least kind of talk.
Now I thought that this would be pleasant and it was, don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I think I went too far. Now, I am lucky, because I can achieve this off one pill, but does anyone else (males in particular) have absolutely zero tolerance towards pills?
I love it, but this CU took me by surprise and was easily the strongest/best pill I have had. Much stronger than the rolexs earlier in the year (IMHO)
So, how strong is too strong? Is there such a thing as being too far gone on a pill (ha ha Hamlet) Opinions? Please!
smile.gif

ps: thanks (you know who you are)
------------------
There was no other earthly reason to have these goddamned fetid plants except to get high as a coon."
- Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test