Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A friendly suggestion...

Elliven

Bluelighter
My good friend Eds-Hed had this really great idea last nite. We had decided to snort our pills, to keep things interesting, and because we are so prepared we had some 5htp on hand for later. "Well" said Eds-Hed, "Seeings as we will need to gobble 5htp later on, why dont we just open the cap and mix it straight in with the pill?"
Well it sounded like a great idea at the time. I was first up to bat, and I can honestly say it is the most painful substance I have ever put up my nose. (And you would not believe what else has gone up there)
My entire nasal passage was screaming, and there was nothing I could do.
Being the great friend I am I made EH do a line too (It was his fucking idea!) and watched in mild amusement as he gagged and gasped, his eyes streaming tears...
It was the iherb 5htp we were using, great stuff, but not up your nose...
In other news that was the start of our first candyflip, which was hilarious good fun... (specially with Nirtous
wink.gif
)

that'll teach ya! you should've just stuck it up your bum!!!!!!!!
oooh....maybe you can try this next!?

...or pulling a bong with burbon as the water. eck, that's an experience i never want to relive...elliven, that's a perfect example of logic getting in the way of a good idea. like when my friend a few years ago presumed that drinking bong water would get him smashed. he vomited and came back and drank some more. eck!

Not that this has much to do with anything but i just thought id share an idea me and my friends did, In the summer when it was hot my friends who were having a session(bongs) persuaded me 2 as well (I dont smoke pot) So because it was so hot we put some ice in the bong with the water, It was sooo nice, i recomend all smokers to give it a try haha
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 17 June 2000).]

yep you betcha, ice in bong water is a good trick to make ripping exta smooth :p
BuckE

A few things for the less informed smoker out there.
Bong water is used to filter the smoke. The shit stuff in smoke, carbon monoxide and other stuff is water soluble so it dissolves in the water as its going through. Hence the smoke is partially cleaned.
THC is not water soluble which means there is not going to be any in the bong water. Dont drink it, it wont get you "fucking smashed" it will most probably get you "fucken sick".
And using ice in bong water is great
smile.gif

But it makes the water less soluble. So the smoke is going to be worse for your lungs.
If you want maximise the cleanliness of you smoke with out having a multichamber, use more water. And make the air bubbles smaller and more plentiful as opposed to a few big ones; this increases the overall surface area of smoke exposed to water so more bad stuff is dissolved in to the water and not your lungs.
Have Fun.
smile.gif

------------------
"Its great being anonymous until you want to be someone"
[This message has been edited by Mr Be (edited 18 June 2000).]

Whats wrong with the old-skool traditional method of sticking it in your mouth and swallowing the damn pill! hehehehe
smile.gif

*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownzy!

hey look, at the time it seem like a great idea and it really cleaned up my comedown....as well as my nasal passage
candyflips= FUN!!