Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why bag the Alekeyhole?

MunkE Mc

Bluelighter
now while ive had way more than my fair share of unpleasent experiences on the booze, and yes i did pretty much give it up when i discovered bickys and so forth,
ive just recently rediscovered the joy that is drinking(in moderation)
there's only one catch though
i only do SCATTER DRUNK!
i find there's nothing better than downing a few bourban and cokes after a hard night on the pills and lou
it's unlike a normal state of drunkeness and i imagine somewhat like g,
when im scatter drunk, i dont have that heavy feeling in my head usually accomponied with the day after though im still so scattered that i can talk jibbersmoo and laugh at anything
and while i feel really light and unco when i walk around i can still dance,
i also find myself bursting out in laughter at almost anything to the point my eyes are watering
in my oppinion being scatter drunk is brilliant!

The stupidity is what bothers me about alcohol. The stupid things people do and the stupid way people act. You said it yourself pretty well Munke, you burst out in laughter at almost everything. While it might be hilarious to you and those in a similar state, it's just plain stupid to me and any strangers who might wander past.
Go ahead and drink it if you want, as much as I hate it I'm not gonna tell people to stop as long as they're not overdoing it, but I havta say I think alcohol is a major factor in the lowering of the general level of intelligence of people in our society. You might say alcohol was even the inspiration for my sig.
I know no-one here is promoting the "It's friday night, let's go out and get blind" attitude (at least I hope not), but that attitude is a lot more common than the "Let's go out for a good night, drugs or no drugs" attitude. It's fine if people go out and have a drink or two, but I can't stand the encouragement teenagers get, mostly from those a little older than themselves, to go out and get completely wasted. That encouragement totally overrides anything many people are taught about the bad points of alcohol.
Anyway, I could go on for ages but don't really want to, I've said enough...
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

ahah!!! i c now...it's alcohol he is talking baout...
he is only but a primitive ape u have to forgive his INABILITY TO SPELL>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wink.gif

ah...Tarsalrarndhbanehaeals (sorry can't remember the whole thing
smile.gif
) u r forgeting that mucke here HAS NO INTELLIGENCE TO LOSE...so it's quite all right 4 him to drink
wink.gif

---
smile.gif
---

smart munke, spelling phonetically
smile.gif

no i gotta agree, scatter drunk is a lot of fun, particularly after going hard on the amphetamines i usually need the drink or 4 to get to sleep...
keep in mind tho that if you get too spastic and pass out, your hangover the next morning can be huuuuge, as you are already dehydrated from the drugs. make sure you keep drinking water or juice...

um have you ever gone straight to a party and seen some of the things people pilling or cokeing off their nuts do???, some are just as bad as drunks
and im not talking bout getting drunk like that, johnboy knows what im talking about
just having a few drinks the day after when you're all scattered
shut up piggy! everyone knows munkE's are smarter than piggs!
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 15 June 2000).]

I guess you're right there munkE, people can be pretty stupid if they take any drug too far.
So bugger it, have a few drinks, or a pill, or whatever, as long as people don't take it too far. I stopped drinking before I started taking pills, so I guess I should shut up then
smile.gif

Hamlet: It's Tarsarlan, Tar-Sar-Lan, just three little syllables, it's not that hard!
smile.gif
You also managed to shove "bane" into the midst of your mangling of my alias, which just happens to be another alias I used for a short while...

alcohol is all well and good in moderation but I really don't like the way I act when I'm drunk, (or the way other people act in fact) I think it really is the ugly drug.
Picture this if u will.......
eds-hed goes to a friends graduation party wearing a red shirt with his suit.
Shaved ape stares at ed from across the room;
Drunken logic ensues...red shirt! must be a faggot!!!!
ed sits quietly on a bench wondering what the fuck he is doing here.
too many people sit on the bench *crack* (bench breaking noise)
shaved ape sees his opening and runs up to ed and kicks him square in the guts
ed hits the deck like a sack of spuds, when he gets up shaved ape hits him again then says (or rather, grunts) "do you have a problem with me"
ed thinks between pummels
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING DRUNKEN SON OF A GIBBON I HOPE YOU DIE FROM SOMETHING REALLY PAINFUL AND VERY SLOW.
ed passes out.
alcohol sucks

sorry just had to get that off my chest, once again I say, alcohol is fine in moderation

I used to drink heaps - and I mean HEAPS!!!
I havent had a drink now since October last year, and do not want to have one again. I have been to many parties in the mean time and seen heaps of drunk people, and I think they are far more pathetic and stupid than any pilling people.
I guess it is up to everyone, but I know I will never drink again. Loo at the difference at clubs/raves etc. The drunk people are the ones falling all over you and not apologising. The pilling people are the ones who bump into you and apologisse profusely!

You have just hit base , and you are feeling a little flat.......nothing seems better to me than a vodka on the rocks , or a glass (bottle if you are so inclined) of dry red wine. Now i know this isnt the smartest thing to do after a night on the pills , but it just gives the morning a nice little glow , in which time you can slink off into the shadows , or track down your friends.

yep eggman you know what im talking about
okies remember that im talking about drinking the day after , not at a club or a party
just the day after when you are sitting around with your friends all scattered, and jibberishy

mmmm red wine mmmmm fantastic for a quiet nite in nudge nudge wink wink!!! lurve H (although nasty for hangovers...)

The thing that really annoys me about drunk people is that there's no reasoning with them.
If someone's in a state where they can't see reason, they're so much more likely to get into fights or do something risky.

I hardly ever drink, if i do its usually while pillin at clubs with friends for social reasons, I recently made a night of JUST drinking and had a really good night, i found that i still danced hard but not as much as i like 2 and wanted to go home early cause id had enough HAHAHA I really hate being around "drunk" people, its just not all friendly. I think the best time to JUST drink is at a party or socially at a bar with friends. just think about it, when your at a club thats fully packed and doing anything includes pushing past people, would you rather it be at a club full of peakers or a club full of drinkers?? At a club full of peakers you are likely to bump into someone and turn around and say sorry or excuse me and end up having a great conversation with them, But if it was at a club were drinking is the thing to do, you are most likely going to end up in a fight with someone you push past. Am i right??
Even when there's mixed preferences it can be good as the pillers give off such a good vibe that it puts everyone in a good mood HAHA excuse me for crapping on okies lol im just at that time of a sunday morning when i need to talk but no one is home hahaha
*HUGS*

guys...i think most of u are missing mucke's point...he is talking bout getting SCATTER DRUNK....meaning getting drunk on the comedown...NOT just gettig drunk whenever...
...i think alcohol would have a similar (i think) effect to ghb after a pill...i could be wrong tho...and ghb is pretty sweeeet on a comedown...
wink.gif

The other day I was talking to spiral about drunkeness and alcohol and I agreed with her theory that once you take ecstasy once or twice you "know" how to get drunk.. in that you know not to get abusive and obnoxious, and know that if you start getting depressive & violent thoughts to just lay off it.. and follow your more amiable, pleasant giggly self...
Tarsarlan: I've got no problem with people giggling or acting weird on alcohol or anything else, they are psychoactive/physical stimulants, they're by no means tools of conformity, I'm sure you don't either, but it makes your argument better to argue otherwise. :p I mean imagine a straight tripper.. though they're least likely to use violence!
biggrin.gif

I think this thread just shows the complex nature of legal and illegal drugs in the "keep e illegal" thread.. It's a people thing.. education..hmmm..mind spinning..
------------------
Winners don't do drugs ...They just sell them.

Since I don't smoke pot, alcohol is the first thing I turn to (unless of course, there's been a trip to the doctors: "umm.... i've had a bit of trouble sleeping lately") after a hard night out on the pills or louie..
I usually don't really drink that much, but it really takes the edge of a hard come down and it only takes a few to get you rocking.
GO THE SCATTER DRUNK!!!!

hamlet and richie hit the nail on the fukn head, the rest of you pretty much missed my point entirely, why dont you all carefully read my first post again okies!
but fireal, i do understand what you mean by that, and can associate with it completely