Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need info on GHB (melb).......

riichiee

Bluelighter
I've been reading a fair few post's recently on GHB and I can't stop drooling.... tried to hook up with some on the weekend but my regular DD didn't have a clue about it.. so it's time to go through the less direct route (dodgy-friend-of-a-friend-type-business)
So basically I wanted to know a few things (and yes.. I've already done a search) about GHB...
--- How much does it cost per dose/gram/mL? (Melbourne)
--- Does it usually come in powder/liquid form.. (...and what color it usually is)
--- What's the availability of it at the moment..
--- Uh.. anything else..
Thanks for your help..

There is a great article that was printed a couple of years ago by the magazine of the QUeensland users org,which is called QUIVAA.
If you want to mail me at [email protected] i can get this to you by snail-mail or you can come into the Vic Drug Users Group- VIVAIDS (Ravesafe is also based here) where I work to pick it up.
Gamma hydroxy butyrate was originally used as an anaesthetic but that was stopped becos because although people were asleep they still reacted to pain. It has also been used during labour to dcecrease pains and increase cervical contrcations. and as a treatment for alcoholicvs, to reduce tremors and relieve tension
In short, it generally comes as a cloudy, or sometimes clear liquid with a salty taste.
Effective Dosage is generally around 10mg to kg of bodyweigt, at 20-30 mg to kg/ bodyweight, you are really looking at heavy sedation, dizziness, and potential coma, so its important to know how many mgs your buying if possible.
GHB can be very unpredictable in that effects have been known to vary from 2 to 96!!! hours.
It is described as an "euphoric depressant" and can be used with stimulant drugs to provide a cruisey feel not dissimilar to the way many of us would use pot.
I Have had it once and would describe it as very disinhibiting - lots of talking, people taking clothes off, that sort of thing.
Aviod mixing with other downers as results can be very unpredictable, people with epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems should avoid it.
hope this has been helpful, as i said feel free to contact me for more info.
venceremos
mibrane