Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pma in aussie?

Spin

Bluelighter
I've read a few threads on the Bluelight Discussion Forum about pills with pma in them. I was wondering if pma pills have been found in Australia. I know most of our pills are imports, but have pma pills turned up yet? I don't have an EZ tester, so I'm a bit worried.
Cheers.
-------------------------------------------
"When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they trully are...infinite" - William Blake.

er PMA has been killing people in Australia since 1994... america is only now catching up...
most of our pills are not imports. they are locally made and some of them contain PMA. PMA is made by local backyard chemists because they cant get the precursor chemicals that would let them make MDMA.
most speed pills are made locally but there is a disturbing trend of "repressing" ie taking imported MDMA pills, crushing them and combining them with speed or other chemicals. some of these represses are looking increasingly professional.
and no we dont know which pills have PMA in them, so just get a tester kit. PMA should give no reaction to a Marquis reagent. it will definitly not go purple/black.
the new oz "E" tester are available now. check www.the-peak.com.au for more details or check your localsmoke shop.
it is only 20 dollars... no one has an excuse now for not having one and not testing every pill they take...
there is a huge thread on PMA in this forum already. it is here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001702.html
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 12 June 2000).]