Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-HTP in OZ

jag

Bluelighter
Hi all you pplz
I was wondering if someone could post information on obtaining 5-HTP in OZ. I seem to remember a url to a vitamin store where it could be ordered on-line.
Any information would be appreciated. Thanks heaps.
PLur pplz
jaggy
ps. all those who have exams...GOODLUCK
smile.gif

may the schwarzt for with you.

There are a few reports about 5htp being available in some places around Sydney, but the best thing to do I reckon is to do a search on '5-htp' and you'll find shitloads of US (and other) sites that have it and will ship it. It's not illegal to bring into the country so don't sweat it. I've ordered the stuff a few times and it's always arrived within a fortnight. Hmmmmm.

Think I remember a post from a few weeks ago...I could try and find it, but then again Im a lazy bastard and gotta go.
Anyway, theres some health food shop? or something? in Belconnen, near Canberra, that sells it apparently.
SpankY

After reading that post a few weeks ago I got some through Heler's Health foods in Crow's Nest Sydney. The guy say "I'll just check if that stuff's legal", he went out the back, made a few phone calls and then say "Yep I can get it for you".
Only took two days for them to get it in, so I'd be interested to know where they got it from.
$52 for 30 100 mg caps - ouch !
If it's possible for the shop to get it in from somewhere - perhaps Bluelight could get hooked up and start an discounted online shop which took a commission on each sale. We all want it - it's just a prick to get!
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 13 June 2000).]

XS11V . So what did u tell the guy u wanted it for ?
Whats their phone no. im on my way !!!!!
And yeah thats good idea about getting BL or the Peak to organize importing ....
Come on JB what can be done ???

go to http://www.5htpdirect.com./ and order it from the US. Way cheaper than buying from within Australia.
It is buy the way illegal to sell commercially in Australia (so i'm told)
I recieved mine in the post today within a week of ordering the stuff :)
120 100mg caps for US$17.00 (~AUS$25).
I've never pre-loaded so i'm looking forward to seeing how it works!!
cya
RR

hi all, just to let u know i got my 5 htp from new zealend. I would think that ordering it from their would be much quicker than ordering it from the US. I got mine in about a week. their URL is www.healthy.co.nz
hope this helps... thanks
smile.gif
--dex

Thanks for the help guys
smile.gif

I'll be sure to try them out.
plur~