Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WaCKy STuff whilst WasTed thread

eds-hed

Bluelighter
I propose a how-to thread for wacky things to do to make drug-time more enjoyable..
I believe it to be a valid thread...
others may not
smile.gif
wink.gif

All right bear with me here.....
this is something I used to love doin when I was a little younger. First get really stoned,(thats the easy bit) buckets, billies, joints, whatever takes your fancy.. then choose a pal and sit side by side on a couch, now heres where it gets tricky..
Face each other and try to pull the most serious-unstoned face you can muster (not easy when your bent) then turn away from each other and smile, laugh, relax your face muscles, whatever, then repeat these steps again, each time both participants must try to put on the most serious face you can. I assure you hilarity will follow, as you the more serious the face the more you laugh and so on ...
PLEASE TRY THIS I AM NOT MAD...well maybe a little

If you're creative: Try getting a big pad of paper and a pencil and drawing a few squiggles on the page. Then give it to the other person, and tell them to make a picture out of your doodlings (Mr. Squiggle style). Leave them to let their brain go nuts while they draw... people come up with some funny shit.
Start up your PC and load up a nice techno CD and play it with WinAMP and use the AVS screen. The freaky animations can take you far far away
smile.gif

well, can I just say that I am REALLY REALLY stoned. wow, I fell over b4!! hehheheh. So I thought it appropriate to post in this thread because
1: I'm really wasted
wink.gif
and
2: This is 500th post in the history of Bluelight!! Now, I know the quality statistics arnt great jb, but they have improved!! For my 200th post, I had a little bluwlight party you all know!! but on the board. "uh ha" says everyone *a little confused*
well anyway. I am really happy because all my mid year exams are over, this is why I'm proper fucked!! yeah baby!!!
Anyway, I look foward to writing another 500 in the near future
wink.gif

back to the topic: its fun to rey and post posts when you are really bent!! try it some time. bahhahahahahah I wish they had a little stoner icon!!) (thats why ive got the guy with glasses!!!)
wink.gif
wink.gif
have a good one!!!
biggrin.gif

i'm off for a joint!!!!!!
500 fecken posts BL junkies!!!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 09 June 2000).]

thank you mr Horse that certainly is wacky.. but come on folks, inspire me, I need inspiration.
my assesment is in four days time then I'm off on a journey to wasted city and I need travel games.
by the by it shall soon be ELLIVEN's 21 bithday!!!!!!!!! june 15? i think, he'll smack me if I'm wrong. so any suggestions for party venues would be appreciated HAPPY B-DAY ELLIVEN