Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any non smokers that only do MDMA?

Gnome Raver

Bluelighter
Just curious... I don't smoke and I don't really do other drugs. Sure I have tried dope - once will you beleive just the other day - and I have had speedy pills, but to be honest all I am really interested in is the total loved up feeling of MDMA.
Is there anyone out there in Bluelight land who is the same or am I just some freakoid sitting on the fence between this world and the next?
Oh and I do drink alcohol, but probably only about once a month or so these days!
Boy I sound square huh
wink.gif

Hey Hey Gnome Raver you're not alone!
I don't drink, don't smoke, love pills!
smile.gif

I have smoked, but only did for about 8 months just once or twice a month and not a whole lot each time (like one cone, that's it). Stopped drinking around the start of '98 cos I hate the taste and the effects and the fact that it screws people's lives yet it's not only ok to drink, but encouraged, and that's fine cos it legal... pfft!!!
I've tried a bit of coke, havn't had any that was really good tho. Won't say no to some speed
smile.gif

------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

Alcohol?
Yes, I drink, at the pub most monday nights.
Weed / hash?
Yes, yes, sometimes, and when I'm on harder drugs.
Pills?
Love them. Wish I could afford to do more of them.
Acid?
Yes, done that too. Only lately though. Also tried mescalin once. That was really wierd, but I'm glad I tried it.
And some others I'm bound to try one day, but havent quite yet.
------------------
"Modern music is as dangerous as narcotics." Pietro Mascagni

Yeah i used to smoke dope but now i only take pills, i mean dope gets boring hey and i hardly drink too.
So you aren't alone. I just wunder if i take too many E's will it just make me fuck up my TEE this year. anyway later

i dont smoke, nor do i drink that often, since new years, its only been twice !!
i only do pills, and speed occasionally.
you are NOT alone
smile.gif

Bester.
------------------
Attack the Dance Floor like a Bulldozer, for those who came to stand MOVE OVER!

I never really got to like pot, sounds strange I know. Used to do a lot of trips but now I just do Pills, love that lovey feeling you do to. Occosional mushroom never hurt anyone either. Funny thing is, I don't smoke, except when I'm coming down off a pill when I feel the urge for one.

howdi,
i don't smoke,, have smoked pot about 4 times in my life.. don't touch any other drugs except E .. had a lick of speed once to keep me awake after a big night, thats all. Haven't done anything else, and don't really intend to.
blAH!
cya
;p

howdi,
i don't smoke,, have smoked pot about 4 times in my life.. don't touch any other drugs except E .. had a lick of speed once to keep me awake after a big night, thats all. Haven't done anything else, and don't really intend to.
blAH!
cya
;p

Only ever smoked 1 ciggi, but it knocked me for 6 so never tried another one (thank God).
Drink occassionally, maybe 2 or 3 (vodka lime and soda, yum)on a Friday night, but that's about it.
Tried e for the first time a year ago, now a true believer. Keep it to once a month max, usually 6 weeks in between parties. The only other thing I'm tempted to try is acid, 'cause I heard candyflipping can be fun. Might get around to it one of these days!

I've drunk alcohol since i was 13 or so but not so much these days.
i used to smoke pot a couple of years ago but i can't stand it anymore. i smoke cigarettes and do quite alot of speed (around every 2-3 days) but havent had much experience with pills, only snorted them mixed with speed afew times. i know thats not much to go by so i can't judge e from that but from my experience speed is definately my drug of choice. oh, so good... maybe the pills were dodgy...

I don't smoke cigarettes or dope (may occasionaly have a dope cookie), don't drink alcohol (used to but have not done so for 12 months - don't miss it at all) - I love my pills (mdma please) and have tried lsd a couple of times. As I have gotten older I know what my body and mind can cope with and know what gives me the most enjoyment - mdma all the way!!!!!!!!
Cheers, flea
smile.gif

Vary rare that I have a drink. Had the odd smoke, but have not continued.
Pills, and a dose of speed here and there
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by DuckMan (edited 09 June 2000).]

hehehe...flea does a post!!! c u at pleazure gal...
wink.gif

uh...i smoke at the mo...but as i've had a few bad experiences when smoking after E...well nothing major...just ULTRA ULTRA SCATTERED...so much so i couldn't remember my name and so on...now whenever i smoke i am starting to get the same "toofargone" feeling and am thinking of not smoing anymore at all...but yeah i'm just in the thinking process...*goes and rolls a j* hehehe...
wink.gif

eh?? you're all phreaks! I couldnt take coming down without excessive bongs. When you feel the pill has almost gone, smoke 10 cones in a row and then come back and tell me you only take pills
wink.gif

its the best after a big night!!!
oh, and add to that G now. love the stuff. oh and perhaps some bulbs!! yeah baby. Hmmmm, I'm a substance abuser!! rock on puritans!! *pff*

aaahh.. Mr Horse.. you're like a shadow in my footsteps. Teehee
wink.gif

Welcome to the land of G.. to my right we have the town of Randiness (everyone KNOWS you do)it can be a bastard when you don't have a b/gfriend
wink.gif
heeheehee to my left we have the Shire of Can't Balance, which is great for when you have to walk down apple's long and scary hallway (which has a ghost).
smile.gif

Enjoy your stay.

smile.gif
I do everything
smile.gif

heehee
well not really but I do a bit
I don't like to go pilling without some wizz, but maybe that's to do with the quality of Perth pills.
And I can not handle pilling without a decent supply of bud.
No way.
cones when coming down are close to essential. The experience = much much much nicer.
Oh and cigges? I've quit about 5 times now. For between 6 weeks and 10months. I'm fucking hopeless. I still was craving at the end of that 10month break. But I haven't smoked in 2days atm...... and no cones in 8 days..... and no wizz in about a month.... and no pill in about 6 weeks.
heehee that kind of reads like a descroption of my addictions.
Pills: not at all
Whiz: addicted but (almost) totally in control
Marijuana
smile.gif
: its a part of me, and I'm try to change that
Ciggarettes: I'm a smoker, and I don't fancy my chances of stopping for good, at any point
frown.gif

So I guess I need all three of my addictions when pilling, cause they are all necessary to make me completely comfortable
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

I really don't like speed at all. It's a right smack in the face when you get a "speedy" pill.