Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

when you just don't want the big night to end

sithster

Bluelighter
a hoy hoy to everyone out there
does anyone find that after a big night out when you've had a few pills (2 or 3) and then you get home, haven't slept or ate, and it's been about 4 hrs since your last peak and then you take another one, the effects are dramatically decreased.
this has happened to me on a few occasions but the only time it didn't was the first time i ever rolled?
oh yeah 1 usually take whole, the halves during a night so i have an average tolerance.
thanks for your patience.

This is pretty common actually. Even a fantastic pill containing 100+mg MDMA will do you little good if you're on the tail end of a huge night. If you've had 2 or 3 pills during a night, and have danced a bit and walked around etc., then chances are that your body will be physically and mentally drained. One or two quality MDMA pills will do quite nicely to use up just about all your brain's current serotonin reserves, and thereafter you may notice dramatically reduced, or missing effects from pills. In fact, by the time you're on your 4th pill in 12-18 hours, you're probably getting to the stage where more pills will just keep you awake, rather than keep you loved up and peaky.
I noticed this effect at Gatecrasher, when I had a harmony (nice), a white fish (oh my god), and then much later in the night, a white euro (so-so). Now I have had those euros before and I know they are a kick arse pill, but on the GC night it just didn't sit right. The effects were nowhere as euphoric or lovey as when I'd had the pill by itself (small wonder of course, being on the tail end of another couple of excellent quality pills, and dancing for hours on end). In fact, I sat down for nearly 30 mins, feeling like my body was aching all over, and melting into the floor, which was partly unpleasant. Much later the same day, at home and feeling well and truly over the pills, I took a shower, and began rushing quite hard under the water. When I got out, I saw that my pupils had blown up again and I peaked for about 45 mins, then it all went away again. That was a nice surprise, but a bit unexpected too.
Think I might save money next time, and go for a full pill first, then another in halves later as opposed to taking three full.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

agree withyou big trancer...but wondering about something:
if u had some speed after a big night (say 2 good MDMA pills), would it give you energy and get you on your feet???
also does speed deplete serotonin levels?
and if you have speed at the beggining of the night will it stuff up your pill (say you have a few lines at 11pm and drop a pill around 3am)...will it be as good???
i was gonna start a new topic on the above three questions but why waste space when it can be done here...
...replies much appreciated...ASAP...i need to know b4 saturday...hehehe
smile.gif
princehamlet
wink.gif

I recently read a repor(http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001814.html) of a test that was done. A guy took a pill in the morning everyday for 7 days and by the 7th day the pill had little to no effect but he took a 120mg of MDA and it worked just like normal. Im no chemist or anything but most probably the tolerance would be limited to MDMA and a few other more obscure variants and would have very little effect on the effectivness of amphetimines.
------------------
"Its great being anonymous until you want to be someone"

its not exactly a tolerance issue hamlet is raising, its more "will the use of amphetamine, and the consquent stimulation of my dopamine system, affect my subjective enjoyment of my MDMA experience, which also affects my dopamine system as well as the better know serotonin responses."
thats what you meant hey piggy?
smile.gif

tolerance is really another issue entirely. MDMA and MDEA are cross tolerant, MDA isnt. but none of these are amphetamines in the strictest sense. they will only noticably affect the dopamine system when all the serotonin has already run out...
this isnt an answer i know... im just trying to clarify.
the best roll you will ever have will be when your brain is at its healthiest and the only chemical you are taking is MDMA. anything else will just muddy the experience. people take speed to counter the lethargy they sometimes feel when rolling, as they want to dance or whatever, but this comes at a price, the reduction in MDMAs effect.

Yep, taking speed at the start of the night will give you legs to do it all for the night but will counter-act the pills effects. That can be a good thing or bad depending on what result you are after.
But yeah speed will straighten you out somewhat.
As for dosages...well at Renaissance I had 3 supermen and a green butterfly from 11-7...then showererd, dropped one in the car around 2 and went off to SOS...and it had all the good effects of loved-upness etc...but bugger me if i had any energy to dance...was in real cruise mode...in fact I just lay down ehere I was and there I stayed...btu it was a nice lay down...but by 7 that night I was kinda bent and paranoid and just had to go.

hey don't call me piggy!!! grrrrr....*bites jb*
uh...thanx guys...yeah i thought it stuffed up my pill...i could never tell for sure...but there was something fishy about not rushing on a whole grey mitzi...it was that point of speed
frown.gif

...oh well...live and learn...
...now i'll try...pills...and THEN...just b4 they wear off...speed...so i'm charging for the morning set and i had an AWSOME night...hehehe...hahaha...huihuihi
smile.gif
p.h.
smile.gif

naka (NOT also known as) piggy

yeah i agree with jb that if u know u have excellent MDMA pills don't obscure their power with speed.
I think the limit to roll at is 6hrs for the healthiest of brains. After that that is it, no more serotonin and anymore MDMA is just going to keep u up, is a waste, but most important this is when it causes BIG time DAMAGE.
i think if u want to kick on after the pill have speed (watch the potential horrid comedown though) or if its a rather relaxed "bum-around" the house recovery have a cone.

Doh, that could explain why i haven't been going crazy over the white Mitzis i've got atm. I'm pretty much the only person i know whos had them and not thought they were awesome. Both times i've had them i have had a line of goey beforehand in the hope i would feel *dancey*. Oh well, there is always next time....

crap crap crap crap
I have never taken a pill without speed and i have rolled harder than the hardest roller many a time.
and I love the fact that i wont be around to see the consequences of this reply
smile.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAA

I agree with you mona. I have never taken a pill without speed, and I roll really hard.
Last time I went out my boyfriend had shit load more speed than me, we took the same amount of pills (I usually need less than him for the same effect) and he was so much more fucked of his nuts than I was.
Everybody is different I guess!!

I've pilled without wizz heaps of times.
I haven't done so for about two years now, and I don't think I ever will again.
Pill + wizz = fucking heaps good
heaps gooder than pill on self
sorry brain mushed, two exams two days and now Carl Cox really loud.
what am I on about?
ahh fuck it

er... i think i'll just point to one word in my post up above... "subjective"
detailed theory about neurochemistry is all well and good but ultimately it all comes down to the subjective experience... keep rolling hard guys
smile.gif

yes
*clap clap*
johnboy
especially when some is just bullshit stated in a confident manner that makes it sound true.
What you know you feel kinda overrides what someone might tell you you should be feeling right? RIGHT?
fuck I hope so
I could tell you that acid makes you think you are an orange, sometimes for the rest of your life, throw in a whole heap of confidence, some biochemistry, neurology and physiology terms and whacko, I could make it sound like I'm quoting facts.
I'm not pointing a finger at anyone (only cause I can't be farked with *another* fight) but some of the stuff that gets stated sometimes is just wrong. Plain mofo-ing wrong. And I do try to make corrections when I can, but people just get pissed off at being contradicted/challenged which is disheartening and also I just can't get to them all.
I try my dangedest to only quote scientific info when I have a reference in front of me, but some posters seriously are just on the wrong track... and they really seem to believe what they're on about, which makes it believable to someone who doesn't know any different.
I've been meaning to post about this for a while, but needed the right context so as not to start a ruckus..... and to get myself to actually put in the effort (yeah I'm terrible). I'm saying take any of the information you get on here as opinion unless it has a reference attached.
And if you want to quote scientific info, reference it whenever possible, please.
I'll start putting in book names, authors and publishers, online refs where I can, but I don't get much info there.
And anyway I got exams, then some serious brain trashing....I think. I'm starting to reconsider drug use.... but Mona's coming so thats gonna have to wait.
But if my brain is ok after this holiday I'll put this into practise

oh its not so much that I think people will then be able to go and look up books to check on people, but more that if someone spouts some *knowledge* they're hardly going to make up a text reference so it can be credited (I hope) and then we can differentiate between substantiated and otherwise.
Granted somethings can't be referenced and are still factual, but I'd prefer it this way anyway. At least then I won't have to think about and check up on everything, and it may even cut down on the misinformation going on.