Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SUPER GETAFIXES!?!?

eds-hed

Bluelighter
hey guys I have just heard about a batch of "super getafix" acid.
If any of you had the normal batch you would know how nuts they are, well......
smile.gif
apparent the new super version has 1200micrograms to a tab!!!!!
Apparently a friend of a reliable source had one and ended up in the psyche ward....oooer. Can anyone substantiate or disprove these exciting tidings?
[This message has been edited by eds-hed (edited 08 June 2000).]
[This message has been edited by eds-hed (edited 08 June 2000).]

i cant give any substantial answer, but i must say i did hear of a new batch of super-tabs not too long ago, coming out sometime this year.
i heard it was 1000micrograms.
but i dunno. i just heard about it.
------------------
"Modern music is as dangerous as narcotics." Pietro Mascagni

1200 or 1000 mics is quite a lot by the standards of Australia. Get them now!!!! For in a about a month they will drop down to 500 mics or somewhere around that.
Anyway, I would love to get my hands on one of those.
My opinion is, that if you get one of these, don't do it at a rave!!!!!! Do it with friends at a place of spiritual importance, if you cannot handle that kind of Sacrafice, find some weak Acid.
Strong LSD should be a mind opening experience, it is not meant to be FUN, or a PARTY!
smile.gif

I don't know anyone who has taken LSD with respect and had problems with the experience. Thats not to say it does not happen though.
---------------------------------------
Enjoy!
smile.gif

yes getafixnow the original getafixes were quite impressive, I now believe the super ones actually exist and are somewher around melbs.

Getafix? As in that cool druid in 'Asterix' that makes those magic speed potions that let them beat the shit outa the romans?
Funky. I must try some.
Never heard any stories about acid being a negative experience? Geez, Ive heard plenty, been in a couple... A friend of a friend had 10 trips on her (apparently) and got busted by the cops... so she ate them all! So they shoved her in a cell for the night...
Sounds nasty, huh?
SpankY

Throwing ten trips in your mouth and being put in a jail cell is not a good place to trip on a lot of acid. I said I don't know of any who toook it with RESPECT
wink.gif
. I know of a lot of bad experiences, I had one.
smile.gif

if you took any more than 3 or 4 tabs of acid at once you would be on your way to dying. the stuff is poison. i find it hard to believe anyone could handle 10 at once.
but... then again... i may be wrong...

have we all heard of the tabs called sunflowers? ....well here is a little urban myth for you, apparently during the 60's a hippie was trying to smuggle some acid through customs, unfortunately his paranoia got the better of him and he decided that the only thing to do was eat this very large quantity of LSD
smile.gif
to avoid going to prison.
So eat it he did, this particular hippie is thought to have spent the rest of his life in a mental institution believing himself to be a sunflower. Every day he would uncurl his leaves and let his face follow the sun on its path across the sky
smile.gif
smile.gif
hmmm what a serene existance.

I fully agree. There is no lethal dose of LSD. You could probably ingest a nice big glass of it and (possibly erring on the side of probably) come out with psychological trauma. It can't kill you.
Cheers...
Darkblade

Actually, come to think of it, 1000 micrograms is an absolutely HUGE dose.
A standard dosage for LSD is 2 migrograms per kilo of bodyweight. So say I weight 65, that would be 130 micrograms. so 1mg is what 8 times a standard dose?
All I can say is that would really be a very heavy acid experience.
DB.

1000 - 1200 Micrograms!?!?!?!
I was under the impression (from a fairly reliable source) that last years Hoffmans (not the 2000's) had 220 - 250 Micrograms in them....
A Super Getafix would be like dropping 4 - 5 Hoffmans at ONCE!!!
INSANE!!!!!
------------------
Did I just think that or say it?

Not sure of an exact scientific reference, but an LD-50 level for LSD is quoted on alt.suicide.holiday LD-50 list (*shudder* I didn't know this newsgroup existed) as being about 46 milligrams (or 46,000 micrograms) per kilogram of body weight administered intravenously in mice, or 0.3mg (300ug) per kg iv in rabbits. They also say:
Lethal OD unlikely from psychoactives as one is likely to trip out before taking a lethal oral dose. The possibility of dying from jumping off a building while tripping does exist. LSD is a serotonin antagonist.
Hope this is of help.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Hi all!
Just a short one, A friend of mine has between 4 to 8 trips in one night. These include and i have watched him with my own eyes, Hothmans, getafixes, celestine twins, sunflowers etc... All quality acid! He says he does not normally get visuals till the 5 trip mark! And he is quite fine (In de head!) Just a full freak who loves Acid.
Big Trancer, I will introduce you to him one day at a party.
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Be carefull with doses like this.Make sure you have good reliable strong minded people with you.Taking doses like this are a bit different to normal trips.You go through realy quiet periods but there is sound,ect.It is an amazing experiance,but the more micrograms you consume the more likely you will have a bad trip.
I wish i didnt know this
smile.gif

Acid Burns!!!!

Rhumba....4 - 5 t's?? Shite!! How long would your buddy be tripping for when he does this? Cos a full t (a Hoffy or GAF) lasts for well over 6 hours..maybe not the whole tripping thing but enough of an effect.
Yep, Acid burns...and we are all masochists who love the feel of the flame...Aaaaaaooooooooooo...

BURN ME BURN ME!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

the guy rhumba is talking about is:
yep u guessed it RHUMBA HIMSELF...he sometimes has 5 tabs at once...
wink.gif

hehehe...kidding man...but five!!! sheesh...! that's a lot!!!

has anyone here tried whippys on acid? I'm sure it would be nuts... or even better whippys on a candyflip!?!? do tell all
smile.gif

----------------------------
I hope I didn't brain my damage
-homer simpson

Yep its me! nah!! sorry, the most i'll do is a full in the one night, and thats normally in 1/4's, As to my friend! yeah he is normally triping for a good day and a half sometimes more, sometimes less. Getting back to the orignal post, whats the go? Do they exist or not? Where are they? I want them!
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!