Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urget infor needed - tweety, butterfly

Girl Once Known

Bluelighter
hi guys, i'm a long time reader of this site and i usually find all the info i need from conducting a search but unfortunately i didnt this time so here's my first post!
Could someone give me any recent information on Tweety Birds and Butterflies that are in Melbourne at the moment??
A lot of the information on either of these is old and not much use, an urgent (very urgent) reply is needed...
Thanking you all...
All my love and energy xx

if you have any more details on these (colour, press ie is there a score, are the flat or domed?) it would probably help. there seems to be a lot of batches going around, particularly of the butterflies. i'm guessing you probably dont know but maybe you could ask who you are getting them from.
needless to say the one way to really know is to ez test em. the new local testers are available for sale right now and are only 19 bucks. people are running out of excuses for not testing their pills
smile.gif

hey johnboy...
i wish i had more info, thats half my problem... i'm kind of presuming the tweety's are yellow, but i'm not sure...
oh well just hoping for some sort of info to go by...
thanks anyway kisses... :x

If the Butterfly's are pink they're an alright (better than most) speedy pill.
If the Tweeties are Peach/Orange don't even bother with them. They're a kind of trippy, they have no real peak, take about 2 hours to kick in and they reminded me of acid, but they're not acid (if that makes sense). I definately was not impressed with these ones, they ALMOST ruined my night.
I didn't test either of the pills and they were both scored in Melbourne round about 6 weeks ago.
Hope that helps...