Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Funny Paranoia stories

greenmitsa

Bluelighter
I thought I start a collection of drug induced Paranoia stories, so Please add your own.
Here is mine.
Last mid sem. Break I went to Melb. While I has down there my cousin took me shopping on chapel St. In one of the trendy op shops were it cost $50 for a stripy polyester shirt I found a Real Australian Federal Police shirt which I bought. I’m at Hardware it’s the second time I’ve rolled, from half a crown (could have been a Rolex I hear now, doubt it) the Saturday before at Dome to a full greenmitsa and half a apple or strawberry. I don’t remember they say E’s make you, you, arr arr shit I forgot. So I'm kicking the hardest I ever have, never having danced ever before and I feel hot like I'm on fire. I pour me bottle of water all over me and it dose nothing. My heart’s pounding. Wet I run out of this shed on the docks into a cold Melb. Winter night, still nothing, I’m still burning. I go to the toilets and pour another 2 bottles of water on my head, lock my self in the cubical and have a few smoke. My heart finally stops racing and I’m very very cold, I go back in find my cousin and tell him I’m going to go get one of those fake tattoos. I should point out I’m warring the now famous Australian Federal Police shirt. I’m looking at the tats and some chick starts talking to me about me shirt. IDK what the fuck what she’s saying, its my turn to get a tat and she go. I get the tat find my cousin and tell him I’m going to boogie some more. IDK how much time has past but I’ve stopped dance spend ages looking for my cousin and who do I find him “get in it on with” the chick form the tats. I sure this chick a cop and she and the whole team I go to bust me for being a little drug fuck smart ass and warring a Australian Federal Police shirt to a rave. I spend the rest of the night trying to get my cousin to believe me. In the end we and this chicks friends went to the recover and of all places the tattoos bar (I know the tattoos bar ant spelt that way)
------------------
Thanks really!

have you ever broke away from hYPOCHONDRIA
you fuck!
LOOKeD INSIDE The MIRROR anD SAW A pICTURE OF A DeVIL???
What is your NAmE?
please, what iS YOUR NAME!?
F*CkING WHaT IS yOUR NAME!?!!
what tHE FUCK?! WHY?!?!
WHY!?!?!?!?!?!
THE EPIDEMIC HAS SPREAD
BRAIN HEMMORAGE, may i touch your body without a glove??!
what DO YOU SAY? i GET INFECTIOn WITH OUT pROTECTION!?!?!??!
plEASE GIVE THEM UP, TheY ARE FEELING NAUSEOUS. sick.
each passing minute saw another person fall.
what... incompotence on site... what... i touch each corpse with love as if it were my own child... what...
your luckily you have your gUardIAN aNGEL.
the fever in my body is breaking away from the hypochondria.
i am praying my last prayer...
my LAST PRAYER...
*drip* *drop*
have you felt this moTHERFUCKING PARANOIA LIKE THIS MOTHERFUCKER?!?
hAVE YOU?!
ANYOFYOU?!
ANYOFYOUMOTHERFUCKERSFELTPARANOIALIKETHIS?DOESTHISMAKEYOUFEELPARANOIA?
its my nicotine dream...

Ma brothers mate is pretty head fd.
Allways thinks there is somebody after him. Driving down a dead end road, thought somebody was following him so floored it, nearly flipped the bloody thing
Screemed up his drive, got a kitchen knife, then wouldn't get out of da car to fill up with petrol, forced his mate to do it.
Pretty Head fucked, but from what I've seen of him, he's always been pretty ft.
Could tell many a story to his kids.

one of the guys that i live with, we call him Cell ('cause he's only got one brain cell) was telling me that he thought thatsome was in our ceiling spying on him, he told me that he had heard them moving around at night, what he heard was a mouse in the roof but he was certain that someone was spying on him.
------------------
Simba

gobblEdock, I've told the story enough times about you to people, now you can tell it this time.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

ok, i had been out for one night allready it all started around 4 in the morning of the second night out, i had eaten another question mark 60 mins earlier and yeah....i was off my head, and then i started to get ideas that my friends where being followed by a crack teams of D's (undercover cops), so i started asking questions trying to find out whats going on, so next thing i know im off to another club in the cross, imagining im being followed, and that my friends are in on it too (when they had no idea actually what i was on about). Inside the club, i pretented to be tired yawn and stratigically move myself around club so as to best "not raise attention, i imagined two 5 minute conversations and yeah i was a mess, i was walking around trying to spot people watching me, asking my friends if they had seen people watching us and me, then i would mis interpret their replt, we were there after the club closed, i thought they had found two dead bodies out the back and yeah it was all crazy
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Let's put all these stories towards my book, shall we?!!! I'm still waiting! Send them to me... Come on I'm dying to read about your experiences!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."

Well, after dropping half a sunflower (T) at a friends house warming party, after about an hour and a half the visuals were coming along rather well so i decided to chill out on my friends bed with the lava lamps on and enjoy the show.
Anyway, while i'm lying there i manage to find a pin on the bed next to me, which needless to say really began to freak me out. So for the next 1 - 2 hours i was crawling around on all fours combing the bedroom just to make sure there weren't any more pins.
Needless to say i didn't find any because i kept on getting tangled up in the pattern on the carpet which was slithering and swirling at this stage.
:p