Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Buying in Clubs:

skelator

Bluelighter
I've never ever bought a pill in a club, always like to "be prepared" as they say. However, I've been left dry a few times recently. I don't like to go up to anybody and ask, you would end up looking like an ass if it didn't work. What to people do, how do people know how to ask??
I remember years ago someone told me it was the guy with the E t-shirt or Elmo t-shirt on, but surely not anymore.
cheers!

we were talking about this subject in a thread very recently. please search before asking a question ok? i know you are new but very few things piss me off more... oh and here's the thread...
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001781.html
just read that and if you still want to know how to do it then ask again, but as you'll see from that thread its not recommended... ah well each to their own

Thanks for the advice JB. Very good thread on the ills of buying out. However if I'm really desperate one night, what are the signs of a dealer. Tips on that topic are what I'd really like.
Cheers!

hmmm i dont like giving advice on this subject but i will say this... there is no hard and fast rule about what a dealer looks like but remember that they are the ones that need customers so if you spend a little more time looking at people you will soon work it out...
three words: prolonged eye contact
this said you have to keep in mind that cops do pose as dealers for the express purpose of sending you to the slammer. it does happen, not often but once, for you, is once too many...
one way to possibly guarentee you wont get ripped of or arrested is ask to ez-test the goods before you buy... if he says no and walks then hes a crap dealer with crap pills, if he says yes it would be interesting if he is a cop because hopefully you will have tested the pills before you bring money out and do cops posing as dealers actually carry good pills? food for thought...

if its an all age event, asking the younger people is usually the safest, but they are usually not dealers, but sometimes they will take you to one...
smile.gif

just my 2 cents....

"what are the signs of a dealer..."
the neon sign is a BIG giveaway...almost the same as your cop uniform!
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

here are some other suggestions which i hope you might find useful:
1. find the right club - the one that most rollers love to go.
2. don't bother asking the bartenders, waitressess - they'll just say they don't know.
3. as a guide, dealers usually wear jackets.
4. dealers are the ones who look very alert all the time.
5. be friendly to whoever you are going to approach or ask, and try to make friends with them first. get to know them before deciding whether to pop the question. this way, you are less likely get unwanted stares and attention. even if they do not have what you are looking for, at least you've gained a friend
smile.gif

note:
here are some of the answers you might get if you walk up to someone (in a club) and ask for an e straightaway... http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001846.html
[This message has been edited by cloudwalker (edited 05 June 2000).]

just look for the guy in the corner wearing a beanie and trenchcoat....

One time some me and some friends were on the hunt for some pills, and the shiftiest, grubbiest looking bloke wearing a trenchcoat asked us if we wanted any cocaine. We said we were right, but even if we were after coke, I wouldn't have bought it off him.
When we are after pills we usually hit up people that look like ourselves. That way we can be pretty sure they aren't cops, because we certainly don't fit the bill.

any time asymmetry and i have wanted to get a hold of something at a party, we usually look for the ppl who already look like they're having the time of their lives, and ask if they know anyone. we just look for friendly looking ppl, definate "ravers" if there is such a thing, smiley ppl. it doesnt always work first few times, but it doesnt really matter. you can meet some lovely ppl along the way.
we generally avoid buying anything from anyone who randomly walks up and asks us if we want something.
always take an eztest, even if you cant test before you buy. if we think we want to go straight, we take it, just incase we change our minds and buy something while we're out. also, regularly scan the pill reports and know which pills are decent, and which are dodgy. we have frequently refused a pill after asking, cuz we know it's dodgy.
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 31 May 2000).]

A BIG TIP TO FIND THE DEALER: LOOK FOR THE MOST MASHED PERSON IN CLUB ,who rocks ,raver based and looks half freindly...100% CHANCE U WILL FIND HIM IN 30 SECS...
the donts...dont buy from people who ask u OR older people ..stick to u age group..use common sense
sory for shouting
[This message has been edited by Just_Rocking (edited 31 May 2000).]

His name is Jeramy, he wears a red t-shirt with an IBM logo on it. You will also notice his left leg is slightly shorter than his right. (don't mention this, he can get a bit stroppy.) Walk past him on his left side, (this is important) and say to him "The red crow flies tonight". If he answers with "Yes, I think Icelandic gumboots are quite the fashion" you're in the money.

look for the guy standing in the same spot for a while, with people walking up to him all the time - who seem nervous.
Check near the bars - no doubt he's getting free drinks.

I met a dealer at the bar once...he was well friendly...he said buy 2 bottles of water with a $50 note...and keep a bottle for yourself
smile.gif
thoughtful dealers are hard to find!
In sydney, I also go upto guys wearing oversized American Football tops...they look well suss.
(Actually I rarely ever buy in clubs...I just like playing *spot the dealer*)
And when overseas, it always helps to say
"Hi Im an Aussie, can you show me where the dealers are, you lot all look high...oh why can't I"
smile.gif