Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

shit- pill disposal

DorkessS

Bluelighter
if your pill doesnt test the ideal colour, do u still take it?
What is the fate of all the shit pills bought?
oh and if u dont want it, can i have it????
wink.gif
for an art project of course

It's a hard situation when all your expectations are dashed by a bad pill test.
Hopefully you've tested the pill at the time of purchase (not always practical or possible - but if a dd won't let you test the pill... find one who will) so if it tests clear or orange or green or... notpurple (provided you're after MDMA), then you can hand it back. Often the seller is just as interested in the EZ test result as they may not have heard of, or had access to an EZ test kit.
However, if you're testing after the purchase is completed, then you get a bad result you're kind of outta luck - not too many dds have a money-back policy (and the ones who do... you know who you are - we love you). It's tough because you've spent your dollars, but not got what you wanted, and you don't want to a. throw your hard earned bucks away, or b. knowingly sell a shit pill to someone else just because you don't want it (at least I hope that would be the case).
At the very least, I would personally chuck away anything that tested clear for sure - because it's just too much of a gamble. There may be nothing in the pill, or worse. If it tests orange, and you're willing to chance it, be really careful. Some pills going around lately (read: Yellow/Brown-spotted 69s) have been testing orange but giving strange user effects not similar to speed pills. Conjecture is going around as to their contents, PMA is a suspect.
As always - if you're not sure, either just don't take it, or take it by halves and be very patient - don't mix with other chemicals and don't hope for too much. And, to let a friend know what you've taken wouldn't hurt either.
Check out this thread "Why do you test your pills?" for some further discussion on this topic. It includes information about where to buy EZ tests in Australia, and other assorted gems.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Excellent post, BigTrancer.
smile.gif

Personally, I send mine back to the police station, with a note saying "pick up your act, fellas. This is shit".
wink.gif

On a more serious note, I rarely get shit pills anymore, because I have a good source & always test. Those times when I haven't had the oppurtunity to test before buying (ie. through friends who don't care), if it's a speed tab, sometimes I'll take it, other times I won't. If I don't get a reaction I won't take it & will usually bin it.
Cheers,
Ben.

i wont take them anymore... or buy them for that matter
wink.gif
i have a few stashed away that i am hoping to get properly lab tested just to clear up a few things... if people want to do the same i'd encourage it, it sould be so much better to have one tested than to risk it for your self... and once it gets tested it might turn out to be an alright mixture and you'll know for next time..
hmmm just gotta get lab testing going now

I swapped a cu for a piece of shit called a "white-off" from my ex-dd on the weekend after he talked it up...friends said they were absolutley horrible.
I didnt take it but rather tested it in the car tonight...and after it fizzed, then went light orange, I chucked it in the bushes outside my house.
And my ex-dd is an ex for that very reason...he talks things up, says he has tested when he hasnt a tester, and he keeps getting crap. I havent gone thru him for months.....and he's about to get his fucking head kicked in...so if anyone sees me with bruised knuckles in the next few weeks you'll know why.

hehehe...bruised knuckles...hihihi
wink.gif

yes sir...i too am looking for a new dd (no one send me emials saying get mitzas for $2 a pill...i'm not interested...ok?...) my old one (who was fucking awsome...last two pills i got off him...were: orange rolexes and grey mitzas...and he delivered them b4 anyone knew they were good...what a man!) but he is out of the business by his own choice (a clever choice at that)...but unfortunate 4 me...hmmm...i guess this will mean a few months of shit pills 4 me...until i find someone good again
frown.gif

frown.gif
princehamlet
frown.gif

i probably shouldn't have discussed this on the board...maybe i should delete it...jb?

I gotta agree with BigTrancer... you can hardly just offload the pills onto some unknowning victim... it comes down to putting yourself in the same position... you would hardly want to buy a bunk pill at the best of times and let alone when you are obviously desperate enuf for one to buy at an event, etc... I think the guilt factor would be a huge issue too... I couldn't live with myself... when I am splitting up gear I feel bad enuf if one isn't quite even so how someone can knowingly sell dud pills is beyond me... oh well that's my two cents.
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Yep Sproing. I feel bad on the inside even if I recommend a pill from the same batch to someone and they don't like it as much as I did. I could have two identical pills that test the same and if the other person doesn't come back later and say "Hey that was ace, I loved it thanks for the info", then I feel like something has gone wrong. I know all about 'set and setting' and that everyone is different, but I just want everyone to get as much enjoyment out of this as I am. For instance, I have this story (which like all good stories contains elements of truth) in which a guy I know tried a grey pisces that I recommended (because I loved it plenty), and he had only half and ended up throwing up and spending half the night in the first aid tent feeling well and truly overdone. I was horrified because I would never do that to someone intentionally - but all the same it was a good pill, killer dosage of MDMA and all. (Some less kindhearted might say I was horrified because of the waste of a good pill on someone who couldn't handle it... but there are always more pills, it's the people that are important). I guess it just comes down to personal taste.
But I would prefer to be the person with the good information than the guy who talks up worthless bickies. Hence, my undying devotion to the wonderful candyflip and his imported EZ testers...
BigTrancer
smile.gif