• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Desperate Housewives

randycaver

Bluelight Crew
Luckily for ABC, this appears to be a new breakout hit!

I watched the pilot on Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised. :) I really liked it - considering how much I liked Marcia Cross in Melrose Place I wasn't too shocked. :) I also was a fan of Teri Hatcher in Superman when it was on. Also, I don't know if anybody noticed, but the narrator was the infamous Sue Ellen Mischke - the infamous candy bar heiress on Seinfeld. :) She's a bit more than a narrator, but I don't want to give plotlines away.

I think this show will be awesome, and highly encourage anybody to watch. It is definitely one of the most unique shows out there.

I saw about 20 minutes of this and I don't know if its going to be any good. I am still out on it. All I know is that the wife having the affair with the gardner is one of the hottest women I have ever seen.

Well, when you've seen an entire episode, perhaps you can update us on your opijnion.

i KNOW! i wonder what her HUSBAND did. I wonder what is buried in the backyard.....

I really liked the first episode. I'm not much for soap opera-y like dramas, but I really found myself wanting to watch the next episode to see wtf was going on. The characters were really great too...I love the 'perfect' wife and the slutty neighborhood woman. :)

everything ABC makes is pure shit and usually kids would be interested in watching.

I liked this show.. I just hope it won't be like a knock off of sex in the city..

It seems like the networks are still a step behind cable (other than cop dramas, network's still have the more popular ones...which isn't to say that means they're good), as usual. It wasn't bad though, just not my cup o' tea.

I watched this show. I actually enjoyed the pilot...which says a lot because IMO pilot episodes usually suck and I always have to try and "give the show a chance" before it sucks me in..but I am already feeling a little sucked in by this one...

My favorite part is when the husband tells the red-headed wife (after she feeds him onions, which he's allergic to) "I hate the freaky way your hair doesn't move!" LOL!!!!

I really enjoyed this one!

I'm actually planning to watch the next episode.
Very different than what I assumed. Although some of the scenes are (as should be assumed) over the top, a lot of the things that are occurring remind me of where I lived before high school.

I missed the pilot! But I caught it last night and I hope to somehow catch the pilot to understand the fire and Mary Alice.

: )

I'm hooked... I need to find out the reason why the woman killed herself.. it's getting better...

This show is "Six Feet Under" for the non-goth suburbanite crowd...throw in lots of eye candy and take out those edgy, uncomfortable drug and sexuality issues, and there you have it.

The plot is getting better every week.. I didn't think I would get dragged into this one but it's happening... whoot

frostyangel said:
I'm hooked... I need to find out the reason why the woman killed herself.. it's getting better...

You and me both :)

I want to know what's up with the son too!

I think Terri Hatcher is great on the show also... I thought she would be my least favorite one on the show but now she's my favorite!! How funny when she asked to use the hookers cell..

Good Stuff!!
14.gif

I really love this show - I find it hard to sympathize with the woman who's cheating on her husband tho (Eva longoria) ... I didn't know the boy she was cheating on him with is in high school! Eek, I wonder how old he is.. hopefully at youngest 17.

I have long thought that there was a baby involved that had been killed in some way - but....... the way the living son talks its almost like in reference to molestation or something. Who knows - I'm probably just going way out on a limb :D

HOLY HELL! Did anyone catch last nights episode???? Crazy shit.. cant wait for next week :)