Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good pills?

Wet Musik

Bluelighter
can anyone reccomend some good speedy pills going round Melbourne at the moment??
Cheers
smile.gif

------------------
Bars.

why don't you get some speed. There is lots in melb at the mo, and its cheaper than pills, thats 4 sure.
Try and get ? cos I think they are mainly speedy but have some MDxx in them. Also McDonalds are apparently nice and speedy. Pink hearts are speed/meth, but be careful. Also yinyangs are meth, but be REALLY careful cos friends had nasty comedowns. I havent had a speedy pill for months because I prefer the real thing but check out www.pillreports.com for more info.
I say avoid anything that doesnt test purple/black but thats my opinion. Take it easy - hORSE

I DIDN'T HAVE A NASTY COMEDOWN!!! but what would u know ur a horse
wink.gif

in case you are new to this and dont realise what mr horse means by stick with pills that test purple/black on ez test...
a pill that tests orange is generally known as a speedy pill because orange is a typical reaction for amphetamines. unfortunately this reaction also covers a wide variety of other substancesm some of them bad for you.
if a pill tests orange the only thng that can be said for sure is that its not MDXX, ie it is a fake made to rip you off. if you pay $50 for this i will feel sorry for you because the same money spent on speed or meth is a much wiser investment.
that said i do know some people like a speedy pill. if you really want to have one of these i strongly suggest you do as horae suggests and do some research on them in pillreports and elsewhere before trying them.

Hamlet: Just incase you've forgotton, you were going to join the army to get your head straight after your last weekend which involved speedy pills. Bad comedown? hmmmmm maybe?
wink.gif

YIKES YIKES YIKEs
yummy yummy yummy loui should NOT be taken by having a speedy pill, if you want speed, buy speed and SNORT IT, whaaaaa mmmm *licks lips and sniffs hard"
"and loui i loove loui"
repeats sniff sniff sniff

Haha, funny shit boys!
Horse, why do you think Pink Hearts could have meth in them? Just interested because in mine and my friends mine they are 'the speed pill which keeps on giving' ie, you never 'comedown' you just platue at a nice state for ages...
what did you think?