Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~) How do you pay for your drug habbit (~

Hamlet

Bluelighter
Is it just me or is everyone here blowing all their money on drugs and parties? I jsut can't seem to save any up, or buy anything but tickets to raves/clubs and drugs! It's driving me crazy! I don't want to stop tho...
wink.gif
So does everyone spend most of their money on drugs?
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

READ THIS JOURNO'S (or any other 'authoritarian' figure that might be spying on US! for that matter):
****100% Government funded
smile.gif
I know where my extra 10% is(<<< the 'is' was the edited bit) goin' ...
hehheee fuck me..i need some sleep again.
third attempt at getting this right.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 19 May 2000).]

Prostitution and black-market Bon Jovi albums.
*flux poses as an Aussie*

i sell my vital organs to the highest bidder...
anybody need a new spleen?

i have a couple of theories concerning this
"you'll always spend what you earn", in our case on drugs
and "if you have drugs, you will take them"
vicious circle really

Couldn't agree with Pinger more - both money and drugs just seem to burn a hole in my pocket.

I just justify it,
Okay so I spend $200 on a big night out partying... well, if I'd gone out drinking I would have spent $50, plus another $50 on a cab home, then I would probably spend about $20 on food the next day (another saving due to loss of appetite from going out partying) then would probably spend another $50 going out the following night - but since I was partying and am trashy I dont go out the following night, just chill at home and rest.
Hence a $200 night out partying equates to savings of $170 from not going out drinking.
So really the big night out partying only cost me $30 and that is damn good value..... I think.... does that make sense?
smile.gif

BLB

I run a black market trade selling Australian stuffed animals around the world to people with stuffed animal fetishes.
Hey, it pays the bills
smile.gif

TAB does it for me. But i dont spend all my dollars on drugs or parties. No need to!
Mr.Klownzy!

Heh...
A nun walks into a bar, wearing a uniform coloured not black and white as customary, but multicoloured in psychedelic patterns. The bartender gives her a curious look and she says "Like it? It's my drug habit - it was REALLY expensive".
*listens to the groans*
BigTrancer
wink.gif

I sell my body
smile.gif

its fun and pays the bills , i have a strange rash though?????
frown.gif
(silly bondage gear)
nb:
"young male, will sell body for any purpose
will take best offer"
anyone???
i could be your little test rabbit??
wink.gif

oh sweet signature, where for art thou?

I'm not telling you how I pay for my drugs, but I'll give you a clue....my ass hurts so much that I can't sit on my computer chair...
Yes, for those that are unsure, I am kidding.

Or as the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers used to say "Times with Drugs and no money are better than times with money and no drugs!"

Or as the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers used to say "Times with Drugs and no money are better than times with money and no drugs!"

I've been selling babies to third world nations over the internet for a while now, and haven't had one complaint yet...