Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dxm & mdma...bad combo..?

Just_Rocking

Bluelighter
well all
i was wondering ...people have said there is dxm in yellow 69ers...what about a shit load of special k..i had a couple of 69 ,and mdma caps ....on the same night ..is itbad...like alcohol...and gbh.????...someone please alight me on this and explain dxm to me..where and u get it form..?...thanks for u help

Bit of a quick search should help you out with information on this: DXM is the acronym for Dextromethorphan.
Lycaeum DXM info page.
Erowid DXM info page.
Be careful with Robitussin DX if that's what you're planning, I've read some very good trip experiences, but also some very bad ones...
Know before you swallow.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

i'd also like to say that these yellow 69s have been describes as containing DXM, PMA, ketamine and god knows what else by various people. nothing has been confirmed.
basically they just sound like a very odd pill that messes up some people. don't assume anything about these pills, just try and avoid buying them. or if you do then don't mix them with other pills.

Jesus Christ. Read that link above by BigTrancer on the bad trip. That is some scary scary shit.
I don't think I'll go near that shit ever again even if I have a cold...

69's are a fucked up pill....we have had heaps in Perth and there are some more white ones around now, they are Australian made bullshit, which seem to contain anything that fucks you up mixed with speed....if you want good ex, then give em a miss!!!
As for DXM and MDMA I think that when taken both together one prevents the breakdown of the other, or the enzyme normally used to assist in the breakdown of MDMA can not be used...something along those lines...!
later
Aus

Yeah, both DXM and MDMA require the same enzyme in your liver for metabolization. In other words, your body can't process the MDMA fast enough, potentially causing serotonin syndrome. This is accompanied by a meteoric rise in blood pressure and body temperature that can easily cause brain damage, internal bleeding, and death.
I know people who like the combination in small amounts, but the idea scares the shit out of me. Why risk it? E is too pleasant on it's own.
smile.gif

thank you all ..u were a great help ..i think from now on ..no more mixing ,,,,and a big NO NO...to yellow 69ers or any goodies which contain dxm....thanks all keep smiling

Not too crash hot on large quantities of DXM... but if you want to get rid of your yellow 69s - send em over here. I'll er.. dispose of them for you. Me and Mr Klownz will take gooood care of em.
BigTrancer
smile.gif