Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A little on GHB (link inside).

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Just something I stumbled upon while looking for MDMA contraindications. I found this interesting and informative passage regarding GHB, entitled "Better Sex Through Chemistry".
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Sorry,
I just couldn't let a GHB post slip off the page without responding.
I have to agree that sex on GHB is absolutely incredible. I will say that again- incredible. Sex on e doesnt even come anywhere close, not by a country mile. Until you've tried it you wont believe it.
mmm ghb. mmm boobies (ahem.. excuse me)
I have recently tried another analogue, 1,4 butanediol. CERI (http://www.ceri.com)gave it the raps so I tried it out and it works a fucking treat. In my opinion much stronger, and longer effect than remewtrient (2(3) furanone di-hydro ??? i think thats right).
Anyway, gets you well and truly spackerred.
later skaters
pinger

hey pinger,
1,4 butanediol is definitley a bit of a rougher ride, after GHB was banned some people started to import 1,4...but personally i found, after about 3 weeks of fairly heavy use (maybe every second nite) i found my stomach getting cramps...im not sure if it is just me, but lemme know if u notice any side effects...i also could only sleep a few hours a nite, even tho tired.
Its still not very well known here, and i stopped using it cos i couldnt find out how clean the product was (or grade)
but yeah..sex on g or b...
smile.gif

we like it, yes, we like it
hehh
oppps went of topic for a minute...um, i aslo had withdrawl type effects when i stopped...cramping, irritable, hard to get sleep pattern back
mind u, i'll still have a shot every now and again, just thought id share
seeya
S
(.)(.) <-----boobies hehehhe
smile.gif
yay

i know exactly what you are talking about sneak. 1,4 is a little bit harder on the tummy, you've just got to really watch your dosing. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach, drink lots of water afterwards to dilute the absorption etc.
by the way, we both got our 1,4 from the same place so i know we are comparing the same phantastic product!
i've been checking out your site occasionally and it is still one of my faves
later
ping

Pinger and Sneak I have to agree 1,4 butanediol tends to give you a bit of queezyness if you over dose and sit too still . I have found that if I move around a bit my head clears and the queezyness goes away but will return if I sit still for too long (hard to move when your on G though) .
Sex is.....well I do not have to explain to you guys about the sex !!!!!!. Sneak I have to agree with you about sleep patterns . I cannot deep sleep for more than 5 hours after having a standard dose of 1,4 butanediol 15ml approx . I will wake and sort of sleep on and off .. I'm not tired during the day so have probably slept enough but will have to experiment a bit more to be sure if the lack of sleep is going make me tired the next day i.e is five hours of deep sleep enough aftertaking 1,4 butanediol .....
Pinger I would be interested in your input into sleep patterns
Cheers
Chill
[This message has been edited by Chill (edited 19 May 2000).]

Chill
with the queasy feeling
-take fluid after your g. g tends to dehydrate you and more fluid will allow a greater absorption area in the stomach.
- a little bit of food when you are fully g-ing can sometimes help (like a bite of choccy)
-or just have another bulb- ha!
OOh that reminds me- how INCREDIBLE are bulbs on GHB. holy fucka-moley... now if you could put that into a pill you would be a rich man....
wrt to sleep- i havent noticed it at all. i might have to visit the mcg tonight and see what happens. they do say that it helps to rejuvenate you in your sleep so maybe your body is telling you it has rested enough?
are you taking it every night? i would suggest every 3 nights is a better initial spacing.
i've always found my sleep on g to be deep and uninterrupted.... hmm, i might check this out further. real special k finds the same thing with her sleep?
later
pinger

Can any of you GHB enlightened people let me know....what is the exact legal status here in Aus? I know it is possible to by from overseas...is this a good or bad idea??
Any suggestions?

GHB is scheduled, very much a no-no.
The analogs are a shady area, do your research and you may find some pleasing loopholes
cheers
pinger

Pinger
Last night was my first dig at the 1,4 and I thought about having a light feed when I was queezy but thought it might effect the G...Will defiantely keep that in mind next time and keep the fluids up as well ..
Special K's sleep was also effected like mine . She was well rested in the morning and explained that he sleep was very deep but woke after about 5 hours as well ..
I have felt a little disassociated from mind and body at times today could be the G or the onset of the Flu ..
Returning to the Mcg on sun so will keep you posted about further results
Cheers
Chill

I had another go at the g on the weekend.
We had some on 5 oclock Sunday morning, after a CU the night prior.
I had no problems at all, nor did the two newbies dosing with us. I am unsure as to why, but I never notice the taste or unsettled feeling in the comedown situation.
Sleep was deep, but as you mentioned i only slept for about 7 hours which is not much considering i had been up the entire night.
weird, any other anecdotal reports?
pinger

Thanks for the feedback ping . Had to cancel any trips to the MCG over the weekend due to an alcohol blitz at the venue if you know what I mean ... will sure be back at the G some night this week of which I will be able to provide more info ...
Wondering about your sleep on the weekend 7 hours is not much after the G and a night on the eggs .... But without knowing your post bean sleep pattern it's hard to tell if you slept less cause of the G . Did you fell rested at all after you woke ???....difficult question to answer as you were probably a bit of a Scatman when you woke
Cheers
Chill

no
1,4 BD is highly toxic. So very highly toxic to your liver... don't do it.
Bulbs on G are overrated.
This is of course due to my own experiences with 1,4 BD.

Hey guys or gals,
I was just wondering, what kind of effect does G have on a female in regards to sex? Is it much the same kind of 'christonabike' experience, better, not as good, or don't know?
What kind of effect does it have on libido, and is there anything you can compare it to, like the effects of freebasing coke for example?
I've read the sex/trip reports on Erowid and they all seem to be written by men- just wondering if it was similar for women???
Thanks
B

If you continue to wake up early, that is probably the result of increased dopamine. Compounds that metabolize into GHB suppress dopamine for a period of hours, which rebounds when the compound wears off. If the dopamine rebound effect is troublesome, you’ll have to decide if the sleep enhancement is worth the price. See the last issue’s Q&A for more discussion on the topic. ——SWF
http://www.ceri.com/q_v7n4q6.htm
------------------
Like meatballs through a strainer, so are the days of our lives
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by pink (edited 19 November 2000).]