Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

INFO NEEDED - butterfly/superman (SYD)

XSI11V

Bluelighter
I picked up a blue butterfly the other day - is fairly well pressed but interestingly has an image on the back also - looks almost like a sun.
Anyone heard/had???
Also got a white superman - was just wondering if it is the same batch from which everyone else has had. It has the 'S' logo of course but is about twice as thick as your usual pill.
I did a search but didn't notice anyone comment on the thickness of the supermen pills.
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 15 May 2000).]

Superman, well pressed, BIG pill (almost 1.5x thickness).....get ready for the ride of your life. Got mine in Sydney, haven't seen them in Melbourne yet
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 15 May 2000).]

Where are you?
I had some blue butterflies (speed) but they didnt have a picture on the back...

I had some WHite Supermen from Sydney...
they fit the description on the pillreports perfectly, but tested orange with purple bits in it... does anyone know what this is??

You'll find some write-ups on supermen in www.pillreports.com Basically a good mdma pill...quite thick, about 8x5. Dancey if you are pumped, cozy love puddle if you just want to chill. Its just upto you.
Have had green and purple butterflies.Both good. Havent had a blue one yet.

I had the same Superman as Dragon and thought it was an awesome pill. Probably speed/MDMA.
We also had another superman, it was slightly different (cant remember exactly) completely bright white and it tested just totally speed.
Looks like there are a fair few different types of pills with the superman emblem on them! Sorry i can't give a better descrip!

Butterflies have been around for ages, the only I've had were the first really fat blue ones, beige ones (yellow) and then another blue version. The ones I got just recently looked totally different to any butterfly i've seen BUT neither had logos on both sides.
Sorry can't help. But there ARE speedy blue (very pale) butterflies around atm that are speed. check the pillreports for a full review.
cheers,
mona.

thanks guys
sounds like I have the real superman batch
- but as for the butterfly /sun..... hmmm should be interesting... it is a pale blue like the speed pill you were describing mona, but from memory I think mine's domed not flat. I'll post the results up in pillreports.