• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Reports - do we need duplicates here?

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
ok, this forum is getting busier everyday, and its only going to get worse (or better?).
many people have been asling if there is anyway we can keep it at a managable size. one thing that was suggested, by syke i believe, was the removing of the pill reports notifications.
it would certainly cut down the amount of traffic here but it would mean everyone here would have to visit pillreports.com directly to know about new pills.
what do people think of this?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Im with either giving it the flick or boikah's idea
smile.gif

its bloody annoying at the moment though..
-aV

JB: why not simply get rid of the pillreport notifications all together. I mean, www.pillreports.com doesnt mean an XXX site does it. Thats what its there for, so use it! Its advertised all over the whole of Bluelight, so i dont see how people can miss the URL to it!
Mr.Klownz's 4c worth!

Maybe just leave requests for info here and leave reports in pillreports...I think we have become accustomed to it by now...it usually takes 21 days for a change to become habit forming anyway.

ok well unless someone gives a very good reason for it to stay i will try and get jase to stop pillreports.com posting notifications here, ok?

Agree with JB and Mr. Klownz. No need to have pill report notification in this section. Might pay to have more prominant links to the pill report section though.

i like the pill reports being posted !!!
and if u want a good reason jb - well, some peeps might b adverse to going to pillreports.com because it sounds dodgy if say someones mum or boss finds a trace of it. whereas bluelight.ru dont look sus at all.
not saying this is my situation, just trying to think of a good reason.
my 1.9c
tony
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

I think there should not be double posting. It wastes bandwidth and its useless. We all know by now how to get 2 pillreports.com.
One thing i have noticed is that with all the reports on this page i don't think there is one picture to support a report!
Outta here....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

I like the idea of clearing the forum up a bit and if pill report posts have to go I wont exactly miss them. Its not that hard to go to Pill Reports direct.
smile.gif

------------------
Do U Deserve!

I like having the duplicates in here, sometimes they remind me to go look at pillreports or they have the info I need right there... would scrapping them really reduce bandwidth? (they are pretty small)
Maybe scrapping some irrelevant topics no one would search for would be better.

just so everyone knows
this is not a bandwidth issue
it's just that the pillreports are pushing all other topics over the page horizon, so that a topic can dissapear onto the dreaded second page before two days have passed...
i think most people are for getting rid of the notifications. i've made a suggestion to jase so they will probably go soon.
if anyone is worried about their mum or boss seeing the word "pillreports" in their browser... well just make sure you delete all your history and don't bookmark it, either that or just sit down with your mum/boss and have a long talk
smile.gif

------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

While i consider the pill reports valid an all iam sure enough ppl are aware of the addy on where they are..i would say keep them but important info and good reading like u say jb is being pushed into the realms of the bluelight archives (ie page2, get rid of them or have them combined into one thread iam sure it can be done..
just my 2cents worth gst free of course..

I never go to pillreports.com unless I see a report from Perth in here. I tell you why if you read......
There is only ever one report from Perth every few weeks, at least. And it's a big waste of time, (i try to only waste time on things i don't notice i'm wasting time on) to go to pillreports every day or two, and so very rarely see a Perth report.
NO johnboy, I will not even attempt to get more people from Perth to post! It's the way it is, and it don't bother me that there aren't many posts. Just saying that I think it's easier for Perth peeps to have them pop up here.
But the minority must succum yes?
That's fair enuf, please as many folk as possible......
I like Che Geuvera

entropope...alot of perth people post on hypnosis..so prolly cant be bothered doubling up.

what do you think of hypnosis? apparently they are "australia's only source of safe use info" .. um ok.. what are we?
seriously tho, what hypnosis like? i've only looked at it a couple of times.. its just pill reports right?
( oh someone asked for the url for hypnosis, here it is: http://www.wabn.com.au/hypnosis/ )
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 15 May 2000).]

It's a good site
I only use it for the coming events listings
It's where I get most of my info on that from.....
I think I checked out the pillreports bit a while ago and wasn't impressed. I'll go back and have another looke.
JB if you don't like their claim, you can email them or something and make them change it
wink.gif
I know some guys down in Rockingham that'll go beat them all up for a gram of good wizz.
wink.gif
I'd say ask for the *marketing* division. heehee marketing, yes marketing. Oh I believe Hypnosis started b4 BL.nu
They have less structure than bluelight.... but so does Sydney Harbour Bridge
smile.gif

ackk, I like the pillreports being posted here. I use a computer at work, and am so sickened by the sight of them by the time I get home I can't face using one.
I find it a bit of a stretch to access pillreports.com from work, the URL leaves very little to the imagination, and our network admin are pretty damn tight. (www.bored.com is banned!) I don't really want to explain why I feel pillreports.com is necessary to my work...