Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PILL INFO Needed Please!

Jon

Bluelighter
Heeeyo peeps.
Anyone got any info on Blue Chef's or Blue rabbit ears or Blue Balls? They're pretty fat and round, no score, well pressed but soft when cut. Imprint of stamp on one side.
Just wondering if anyone has any info on em. We'll .. more info than that they're a bit trippy and have turned my head into mush. Wondering if anyone has EZ-tested??
Please help. This is getting a bit wierd.
Jon.

Hi Jon
Munched one of those last night. Really good pill, I was surprised coz I* heard they were aussie and only paid $35 for it. Couldn't EZ test - ran out, but friends and I thought it was MDMA for sure.

hey people, we are getting slack about stating our location... where are you guys?

Sorry, thats classified information, johnboy. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, capish?
.. on a less serious note, enchanted, I strongly disagree with you that they were pure MDMA. I think they had a fuckload of Ritalin in them along with some other shite - talcum powder springs to mind. This is all speculation of course.
Anyway, I was also wondering if anyone would care to lend me a drop of EZ-test so I can suss these babies out? Sydney mofo's only please.
Jon.
PS. I can bring my own dish.

Isn't it a bit late to test it after you have taken it?
No, sorry, I guess not. At least u will know what it is that has fucked you up for life...

Never to late to test a pill Drave....just drink some EZ tester fluid and see what colour your shit is......hehehehe (sorry, long w/e which is just about to continue)
(for you youngsters out there that don't know toilet humour, DO NOT Drink the EZ tester fluid!)
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

Jon, you must be talking about something else, I know where these pills came from and doubt they'd contain Ritalin, why do you think that anyway might I ask? - 1 Ritalin pill could be bought in a school playground for $1 and reconstituting it as a pill filler would be a waste of time.
The pills I had (2) weren't too soft either are you sure you're talking about Sydney chefs hats?
[This message has been edited by enchanted (edited 14 May 2000).]

Drave, indeed. Hope I misjudged the tone of that comment.
Enchanted - I think there was Ritalin because everything about the trip felt like I'd taken lots of Ritalin. Mental effects, physical effects, everything from how it came up to the lack of being able to sleep for the next 36 hours. Even the taste of it when I snorted half of one reminded me of Ritalin.
I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same pill too. When I said 'soft' I said it because when I cut one it sorta crumbled into soft powder at the edges and made a clean cut instead of just cracking.
But anyway, like I said before its all just speculation and I'm probably wrong. So I'm gonna get an EZ-test and find out.. If at least MDMX was in it or whatever.
Jon.

got some blue chef hats for utopia, tested black on EZ test and 2 friends have said there are fukn excellent pills, well i'll get to test run them in only about a week n a half now!