Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP- need to contact Its Chaos- test the power of the internet

pinger

Bluelighter
righto
dentedlentil just rang me in the car on his way to melbourne. as usual the dumb shite is about as organised as an irish librarian. he had arranged to meetup with It's chaos, but forgot to get his fucking phone number. So if anyone can contact It's chaos, can you tell him to email dented at his yonan address (the same one youve emailed him before on) and leave his phone number so dented can contact him when he gets to melbourne.
righto, enuff of this favour crap

pinger: im getting anj (our director of all things social) to track down mr chaos and work it all out... it should be sorted out shortly... ahh the power of the internet
smile.gif

all fixed now, mr c has mr d's number and unless he eats it or sets it on fire (not so unlikely) everything should be ok...

Hi guys, i am in Melbourne, Not abad place I must say.
Can someone preety please call me cos I am feeling lonely.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Dented you silly thing...thats the whole point...to get away from all us in Sydney
wink.gif

hee hee
dENTEd not lonely anymore
smile.gif
hee hee
hee hee
smile.gif

in there nice hotel room
smile.gif
hee hee
oh and you guys rocks
smile.gif

thanks
pinger
smile.gif

johnboy
smile.gif

angele
smile.gif

P L H
Its Rolling
smile.gif

I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped me find Chaos.
Chaos, you are a fucking legend pal, but what happened on Saturday, we were keen as to go to every picture but it just didn't happen, bummer huh!!!!
Oh yeah, how did you like the voice mail I left you at 5 something in the morning hehehehe
smile.gif

d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!