dissolving E on tongue??

TAC

Bluelighter
yes you heard me right, i met someone who actually is able to do this and was wondering about if more corsses over into the blood or if it lasts longer or shorter or what
ALex
------------------
AleX

The effects would not be drastically different. It is just like dissolving lsd on your toung. It still takes a while to kick in.

Isn't the whole deal with taking e up the arse is to avoid losing some of the e to the digestive process ?
So, disolving on the tongue, going straight to the blood stream, = more potent ?
Just an idea, I have no clues otherwise
wink.gif

this discussion comes up and around here occasionally.
i personally know fuck all and would look to deep to come in here, but here goes nothing:
it makes sense that a pill broken up, chewed or dissolved in the mouth would hit harder and quicker than one swallowed. Follows that it would also metabolise quicker leaving a shorter roll.
and the point of plugging up the jacksie is to get it into the intestine where it can be absorbed quicker, and bypassing the stomach acids which may eat at the pill and break it down. as a sidline, some people swear that if they are having trouble with a "teasing roll" (ie not quite coming on), a big crap will fix the problem, ie move it down into the intestine. FOod for thought (no pun intended)
cheers
pinger

*deep claps at pinger's fine showing*
*then runs around in circles because he just found a butter tart and some cookies*

Dissolving on the tongue (yuckie yuckie) will probably not be much different from chewing apill.... but to get it to dissolve faster, you can put it in your mouth and drink hot water (sounds weird but it's true) and swish it around, it dissolves quicker.... i don't think it really seeps into your tongue like acid (but then, wtf do i know, i'm not a doctor) so i think basically it's just the task of it getting broken down quicker (ie, chewing, splitting your pills vs. swallowing it whole)...
as for the plugging thing... i posted my experiences on the old bluelight board and a supposed doctor wrote back that plugging you still lose some of the pill, and you won't roll any harder doing it that way, but i highly disagree.... i was totally floored when i did it every time.... and you don't get that god-awful taste at all (just a little weirdness! hehe). it's all a matter of preference, but remember... it's your attitude too.... it's all mental. so keep positive!! and happy happy happy
smile.gif
!!!

Has anyone ever tried plugging and drinking orange juice? =) Maybe it works even better?
-DR=O-

I have nowhere near enough balls to let a pill sit on my tongue. I tried munching on a pill ONCE...I think I might rather lick my own crack than do it again.
How can a FLAVOR actually make my head tilt like a cocker spaniel hearing a wierd noise? It's just not right, I tell you.

I can't say that I know too much about rollin', but wouldn't dissolving a bean under your tongue speed up the effects since it enters your bloodstream sublimally (sp)? I've taken other suppliments that you take under the tongue, but they were all liquids. Just thought I's add my 2c.
MrAnch
PLUR

I don't think it sublimates into your system through the skin in your mouth...at least I don't think enough of the MD* can make it through the membrane for you to be able to feel the effect. If MD* was viable in micrograms doses instead of milligrams, leaving it in the mouth might have a greater effect (like LSD).
Your mouth isn't equipped like the intestinal tract for absorption of nutrients/chemicals. It's just where digestion begins, not so much absorption. Some substances obviously will absorb(depending on molecule size), but don't expect it to react the same in every situation.
I'm not a terribly learned individual on this subject, so take what I say w/ a grain of salt
smile.gif

Ok, I've let a pill dissolve under my tongue.
It was the most awful thing I've ever tasted, far worse than chewing 'em, and hit me at about the same time as chewing a pill does.
YUCK

I hear gasoline is good for removing the taste of E. Especially if you're a smoker.
As for taking it - backwards - :p that's a new idea to me... could be socially awkward at a party, but then, it could lead to getting half naked with a crowd of people, which can be fun
smile.gif

I hear gasoline is good for removing the taste of E. Especially if you're a smoker.
As for taking it - backwards - :p that's a new idea to me... could be socially awkward at a party, but then, it could lead to getting half naked with a crowd of people, which can be fun
smile.gif

------------------
[email protected]
Sydney, Australia

I agree with the fact that it's nearly impossible to withstand the taste of e in ur mouth, but the first person i'd ever met who could do that was my bro's best buddy...to him it gives a stronger effect, possibly faster too. This makes sense since when the pill becomes dissolved, it gets absorbed into ur system faster.

Dissolving E on your tongue!!
Y-U-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boy oh boy.. if your really that desperate just buy another half cap!!!
smile.gif
save your tongue!
Chewing pills or even biteing pills is gross enough!!!!!!!!!
Well if you do do this let us know how it turns out
smile.gif

I once bit a pill in half and it ended up crumbling in my mouth (BLECH!). even though it was most definitely horrible, I can't say it was all that much worse than these disgusting lactose-intolerance supplements I have to chew up whenever I even think about eating dairy...
thankfully, I had a container of orange juice handy so I just took a swig and swished the vile pill crumblies off my tongue.
smile.gif

didn't notice any quicker or harder rolling resulting from the chewed up stuff, though.
vertigo

Just out of curiosity, and not to be disgusting or anything, but when, er, "taking it up the rear", how far in do you need to go? Because, theoretically, at that point in the digestive process, the intestines are just trying to remove water. I dunno, I'm not too keen on putting things in my pooper, but I'll try most things at least once.
smile.gif

-Motab

if you chew up an advil, does it make your headache go away faster?

Motab- apparently you gotta keep pushing all the up to the second knuckle
also the point that all its trying to do is take out the water is part of the point, cause you dont want your body to metabolize the mdma just absorb it into your bloodstream
Alex
------------------
AleX