Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Funny story - (only short)

Lulu

Bluelighter
So, a particular "businessman" I happen to know has recently quit (due to pressures from the girlfriend - isn't it always the way.)
He was doing particularly well out of the "trading" business, and was considerably high up the ladder.
So, what is he doing with all the excess time on his hands?
He's gone back to uni to study to be a ... COP.
If you can't beat them, join them - and fuck them over from the inside.

cops...cops...aaaagggghhhh...um didn't mean to offend
smile.gif

Funny story night huh;
This was a year or so ago but i can still picture perfectly and the two of you at the top of the thread should be able to aswell.
Back when i was a bit more of a shit and was leaving "the tube" i decided it might be fun to let off a foot long sky-rocket fire cracker on whickam st. Anyways i get about halfway between the tube and the mall - stand in the gutter on the same side of the rd as the tube, quickly place the rocket on the ground light the sucker and step back.
But in my haste to step back (cause i'm still go'in hard) i knock the thing over.
All i am thinking at this stage is shit shit shit!!!!
After a second or two it takes off - the trouble starts when i realise it's flying horizontal rather tahn straight up!!!
So it rockets alongs about 40 cm above the ground straight back up the rd towards the tube and go's through the grill and radiator of some poor soles car (parked right out front) and there were a heap of sparks going everywhere on impact!!! and then water started spraying out and the bouncers shit themselves and we run like f_*;!!!!
[This message has been edited by mini-mE (edited 08 May 2000).]

Whats the point of that story ??
"i like stories....."
ummm one time me and my friends all got real drunk at 3 in the afternoon (when we were about umm 17 mature huh
smile.gif
) and we left my friend alone, then we went to get towels to go swimming and when we returned he was passed out, with his pants around his ankles and like about 20-25 people were surrounding him, including elderly and kids on bikes. we were informed an ambulance had been called, so we pretended to not know him that well and the said we were "going to go find his friends", i lost the next four hours of memory of what happened to me, but i woke up at my aunties house. Alchohol is skanky give me a real drug! = the point.
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Stylin
there was no point - it was to make someone laugh and smile if they found it funny and where having a shit day.
if you want a point i suppose the point is be careful with fireworx if you ever get a hold of any - what if the rocket went 30 degrees to the right and hit the ppls leaving the club.

Do you normally carry fireworks in your pocket when you go clubbing?
"Is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
wink.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

nahhh its cool, you took it the wrong way, it was a funny ass story
i was just copying the bit off the simpsonms when homer was telling a story to bart and like bart goes "whats the point of this story?" then homer nods and smiles and says "i like stories" and soforth.....
smile.gif

------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

hehehe more stories!! this can be the official short funny stories that dont go anywhere thread...

how's this for you. i've supplied 3 x mdma pills to two guys who were 2 weeks away from graduating from being policemen.
if you go down to the goulburn police academy you'll find most of them are beer drinking yob/yobettes, but a few of them are pill munchers from their teen days, and won't easily turn to alcohol for a good time.
:-]

*wipes sweat from brow*
PHEW!
Thank god jb approves, I couldn't see this thread going one step further otherwise.

uh i just said that i liked the stories... cant i do that?

Can this be the "stupid things you do on drugs" thread?? Cool, I got a story
I was at a friends house and we all had far far too many cones, so Hamlet, a friend and myself are sitting on this guys couch. The friend was downing a tin of milo like a fucking fiend, Hamlet, for some mysterious reason had a spoon in his hand and was holding it up in the air, and I was in your typical 'way too fucked to move' position. You can picture it right?? So... I started singing to myself "weeeeee are the champions, my friendssssss" etc then the other two stoners joined in. By the end, the whole house was singing champion, by queen. A few people with tears in thier eyes, singing with soooo much passion. It was a true stoner moment which only druggies can truly appreciate. A very funny night!!
------------------
WARNING: This post may not meet the standards or expectations of the general bluelight community. I may not be held responsible but can only ask for your support in developing new/better/exciting/informative posts. Thankyou for your support in this hard time - Mr. Horse

Mr. Horse,
I am STILL laughing.
As in RIGHT NOW!!!
Weed is the shit! I could write funny weed stories and be here all week.

YEAH! Someone else who mumches on Milo when they're stoned!!! My mum just bought me the BIGGEST tin you can get (and I live by myself) AND it's got 20% EXTRA FREE!!!
Anyway...speaking of stoner moments, I wont go into detail (it'd take WAY too long), but try being the only girl in the house, when 3 of your male friends are sitting in a circle on your balcony trying to discover their "pelvic floors"
fucking hilarious.
hehehee.
mona.

My funniest moments on cones, errr on any drugs: Anything involving my friend Marty and his funny ass drug fuckedness.
I think only two people on here even faintly know of him, but.... nah it can't be explained, it's just Martaaaaaaaayyyyy
biggrin.gif

here's a stoner story
when i was i think 15, myself and two friends were wagging school at a house, we got severely severely wasted, and ran out of cones. So we thought we would have a bucket of seeds, yes, a bucket of seeds. We tried to pull it and one at the bottom popped and sprayed half of them everywhere.
So we picked them all up individually, made sure there was no sand on them, and put them all back in the bucketpiece. Then went to put the piece on the plunger, dropped it. Reapeat steps 3-6 and once the last one is in the piece.... friend knocks it over. We didn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes, and even my friend who was equally stoned but didn't see any of this happen came to see what we were laughing about, and when we couldn't stop laughing to tell him, he just started laughing with us.
Oh for the immature stoner days. I remember i used to smoke 6 buckets straight, sometimes 10 on a nice sunny day. Now if i smoke two cones in a row, I completely green out. Huh, minds not young and fresh anymore
I just realised that this story sucks, it just came to mind at the time. Should i delete it?
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 10 May 2000).]

um...pope. Keep it, but I don't really get it. Tell us a funny story about this dude.

Just a quick story:
After smoking many a bucket last night, we sat down and watched fear and loathing in las vegas (crazy!! couldn't tell what was special effects and what was brew!!), while one of our buddies danced around for about a minute on the living room floor singing out "i have no tits!!!"
Hmmmmm, very strange, but funny nonetheless.

Horsey: hehehe...we r the champions
eTard: "Fear and Loathing..." while you're stoned...NOTHING FUNNIER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD...I was in hysterics for the whole movie...they (Horse was there and a few other people) had to stop it a few times cos they thought I would die cos I was so out of breath...laughing...
"I should porbably tell the driver about the batts...but he'll see them soon ebough"...pisser...A MUST C@@@