Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can you fuckers who post in pillreports read this

pinger

Bluelighter
No offense, but i am getting pretty pissed off with reading that a pill has a rating of 8, and then clicking on the report to have the user say- "kept me up for 3 days, best speed bomb ever!!! "
Now, i like the occasional speed bomb, but the rating guideline was established to identify ecstacy, and i'll give it to you again if you can't be arsed reading it yourself..
Rating Guidelines:
9-10 - (Real MDMA, Peak 5 Hours, Clean, Single Dose, Must be EZ-Tested)
7+ - (Real MDMA, Peak 3 Hours, Clean, Single Dose)
6 - (Real MDMA, Peak 2 Hours Peak, Single Dose but poor quality)
2-3 - (Poor Quality MDMA or MDXX, Mongy/Trippy. <2 Hours Peak, Multiple Dose to Feel Effects)
1 - Speed, DXM bunk but active
0 - Bunk or Potentially Dangerous. Let me know if there are any major disagrements.
Don't be offended if I altered your rating. 7-8 is an excellent pill... 9 & 10 should be completely mind blowing & the best pill your probably ever going to find. (like 150mg MDMA).
The reason for these guidelines are that some people where putting in a 10 & then saying in there comments "OK, but only lasted an hour"
smile.gif

If it is a speed bomb, make it the first sentence you type in comments. People will still click on it if they are looking for a speedy pill. Ohh, and get the rating right. I know it might hurt to see a good speed bomb rated two, but the guidlelines are there for a reason.
We have a good forum for pill reports and testing, but we need to follow the guidelines
right, that's my rant
pinger

ok i have to agree with pinger entirely.
i'll also add who are all these people posting? there are very few reports from people who post regularly here in discussion. are people here using different names over there or are these just completely new people?
personally i'd trust a report from a reg more than i would from someone i've never heard of. this is no diss to who ever is posting i pillreports but its a bit worrying how some person will appear, post a glowing report about a pill, and ever be seen again.
so can regs please post more reports, under their own names if possible. i did notice how someone posted a report on some bunks pills under what seemed (to me) to be an assumed name. i'm cool with that, i know how embaressig it can be, but i'd much rather have the info that there is bunk pills about than not know.
i had a idea a while back to have a rating of reports based on pther peoples opinions, a dialog boox saying "what did you think of this report?" that way someone who consistently posts good and accurate reports gets a high rating and someone posting incomplete or misleading info will get a bad rating. auctio sites and expert sites have a similar system. any comments?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

TWO thumbs up! One for pinger and one for jb. I still hate reading the pill reports that haven't been ez-tested!! Another Man's rose is another Man's cactus! Make sense?
My friend might like a speed bomb but MDMA is my buddy!

I have been thinking the exact same thing...a credibility system of soughts, ive got this sneaking suspicion that a few DD's jump on and give their shoddy pills 9's just to get them sold, some reports sound really suss.
introducing a system like this would require a bit of programming, but nothing too difficult or impossible.
sure some may rant about heirachy and elitist mentality,but if it stops me from wasting good money on possibly dangerous pills then it it more than worth it.
Peace
-Av

If I was a dealer and I had a big bag full of not-so-hot pills that I wanted to move quickly and easily then I know what I'd be saying about them on bluelight, pillreports etc...
Any of you who take any of this info as gosphel aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

exactly mr plastik... this should only be used for a guide, and personally i just ignore anything without an ez-test result... if you cant even be bothered testing it i cant be bothered reading it....
the only truth is what you see with your own eyes, ie the tester going purple...

Maybe the rating could be altered by people voting if they've also taken the pill, then not one persons rating it's a combination of a few peoples. When you post a reply you can also rate the pill yourself and affect the visible score.
On the down side i can see how it could be easily abused.
I'm struggling to express myself right now
smile.gif

Well I would post more often if I hadn't been chomping on Supermen for the last 6 weeks
wink.gif
Think Im over them now, so look out for some new reports.
I dont think Ive ever rated anything higher than an 8, but then again I would expect "most" of mine to rate 7-8 coz Im a fussy old bugger, who turns alot away.
And wherever I see a speedbomb rated 8 I make sure I give some commentary to that effect warning people to have a closer look.
I did have a pink heart which rates 1, but was fun nonetheless.
As for assumed names...well it is possible that some people have used different names so that their inbox is not flooded with requests for pills. I get quite a few requests and it pisses me off.
frown.gif
Maybe I just remove my email addy from the details section
frown.gif

Basically when checking for info, I first look for the pill name, then look to see if certain reg's (whose judgement I trust) have had it. If so then "show me the money" And if Its Chaos loves them then give me a bag full
wink.gif

plastikman... what about the honest people out there? There ARE some left ya know...

yeah but not enuf of them are posting reports... sorry if i'm paying to much attention to details again...

That is why it is important for people to make comments even if there is a report on the pill they took, and it says the same thing they would have said. Reinforcing a pill is very important in my mind. Perhaps as important as someone saying a pill is dodge. I dont regularly post there because I really dont take too many pills at all. I have too many things going on this year for E's to fuck it up. Nevertheless, im gonna have a pill report on monday for you all, after everypicture!!
wink.gif

------------------
WARNING: This post may not meet the standards or expectations of the general bluelight community. I may not be held responsible but can only ask for your support in developing new/better/exciting/informative posts. Thankyou for your support in this hard time - Mr. Horse

perhaps people with follow ups should be given the chance to officially rate it themselves..., there could be a lowest score, highest score and perhaps an average....or just a list of everyones rating next to each review...
and i agree, people must definately take each report with a fucking big grain of salt
smile.gif
still, it can be quite a handy guide to some people, especially those without testers, and testers dont tell you everything thats in the pill, or how strong they are etc, so the information is still quite valuable.
ciao
-Av

Aaaah now I feel like a dummy...just posted 5 reports after saying I had nothing to report.
I whip out the tester heaps when my friends grab something and want to see what its like. Doesnt mean Ive necessarily had them but at least the EZ results are now there for all to see. Sorry JB
wink.gif

I agree with Av, ratings from responding to a post would be nice, with high's and low's. I too like to reply to speed bomb reports which were given higher then a 1, and sometimes I can beat Smurf to it! hehe.
Having a report backed up is good, especially when there is an EZ test result. If only we could get gas testing in Oz, i'd be in heaven, as would a lot of others i'm sure.
Maybe its just that the regulars on both pillreports and bluelight like to get good (MDMA) pills and stick with them. IE - smurf and his superman's, and myself and my grey mitsi's.

yeah its got me fudged who half these ppl in pill reports are?!?!?!?
buh,man some report have had me fuckT!He says a speed bomb,oh he said it floored him!uhm,who are you???Took me all w/end to deside,what pill to have.By then i feel asleep.he hee
I dont think they are bluelighters,cause they are asking where to get info on pills.Well one dude anyways! How do they find it(p/r) if they aint found bluelight!
Im with the dealer theory!did some one come up with the dealer theory???
Anywho.Cheers Smurf
smile.gif
and right back at ya
smile.gif

I can only go with some certain regs from bluelight!
Was origanly just going 2 post just for the bump,so ppl can read the guidlines pinger put up.But uhm,i dont think there here!
Oh and sorry if i aint been posting many reports,mostly,cause ive been lucky and been munching pills like ck's and fish etc...he hee,and we all know what there like.But they have now fully dried out
frown.gif
doh.yeah originals!
So next report from me will be.taste test,yes i chew and suck the fuckers
smile.gif
smell,ez test,and yes my own pers oppinion! Mkay
------------------
Its All About
Steppin up,
Livin Large,
Busting Big And
Spreading The Love

I have to agree on this one. Although I don't post here a lot...and I still must get me an EZ Test it is good to be able to check out the info on Pill Reports; but my idea of a good pill is not a speedy one - hell if I want speed I'll go and buy a bag; if I want an Eccy that's what I want! I had read a report on some pills (can't remember what they were; but it was a few weeks ago) and they were given an 8 rating - there were two batches going around, scored and unscored. It took me two and a half of these pills to get vaguely where I expect to get on one; so to me these weren't worth an 8!...I long for the green euros from last year...pleasure shocks!!!!! oh well, that's my 2 cents worth, best get back to work!

he he he...I saw that EesyE post....Cracked me up.. First asking and then rating w/o testing/trying... *cue in spine chilling music* spooky...Look into my crystal ball..Hey stop scraping it with a blade it ain't a meth-ball!! sheesh...

it might be a good idea for jase to put some more overt references to bluelight on the pillreports page. have you ever tried to find a link to bluelight from there?....it's like finding a needle in a haystack, i can't really blame some of the ppl in pillreports for being ignorant.
wha really pisses me off are the fuckers who post blatantly inflated reports in there, they were quite brazen at first and easy to spot....but it's starting to get more subtle now *eyes flick around*(yeah i'm paranoid...but i think it's justified here). it'd be good to see more posts and replies from regulars, if i see that you post on bluelight regularly i'm much more inclined to take your word for it.
i'll try to post more on pillreports in the future, the problem is lately i'm getting pills that have no stamp/score(they smell like licorice
biggrin.gif
) and gel-caps.
j
[This message has been edited by j_swift (edited 09 May 2000).]