• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What the hell was i on? (and where can i get it again..heh?)

Av

Bluelighter
Went to a kick ass psy-trance doof this weekend, armed with a white mitsu (beige specks, no score, hard, average press, sydney,sorry no ezy test). My friend (his 1st e by the way) and I dropped 1/2 each at about 1:30...almost 1 1/2 hours later....*nothing*, pissed off (especially because I wanted my friend to have a great time on his 1st pop, especially seeing as i had hyped it up so much), we dumped the other 1/2 and just started dancing to the wicked music, there was no real come up, real subtle, I felt kinda heavy, not speedy at all, but it was still easy to dance and the music sounded better, still, a real weak and subtle feel to it.
Anyway, after a little while of dancing I went to get a drink, I asked this *extreeemly* stoned hippy guy for a water, he gave me this suss looking brown liquid in a cup, mumbling something about it being tap water
wink.gif
I sipped it, tasted kinda herby...mmm I thought, must be some sort of cold herbal tea (and it still might have been, I dont know)....needless to say, I still drank it
smile.gif

So we went back to the dance floor, which was going absolutely insane, people twitching and writhing to the psy beats, I felt heavy but really in the mood for dancing, after about an hour or 2 the music was really starting to effect me, my body was physically tired but mentaly I percieved a way to convert tiredness into spiritual energy, if that makes any sense, I had a new found motivation, which kept me going all night like a maniac, though it was nothing like being on speed.
I was wearing these mcdonalds mickey gloves (because it was so damn cold...and they were cool to dance with)...they started feeling like they were inflating, soon it felt like they were huge and filled with air...I was amazed, my arms felt super light, like the gloves were holding them up, I could *feel* the sound, it was a gooey mass , I could play with it, stretch it between my fingers, float it around in the air, I started bouncing it, it felt like I was bouncing a huge mass of spiritual energy, I threw it in the air,....and..erm, swallowed it
wink.gif
, never peaked so hard EVER, but it wasn't an MDMA type of peak...it felt almost..*natural*, this was awesome, I was being controlled by the music....in a real trance, i was not concious of dancing, I felt like my body didnt exist at all, just my conciousness. I was *definately* tripping, no coloured visuals or anything of the sort, though i did get the occaisional *many arms of vishnu* type of psychadelic imagery, as well as one or two subtle fractals....mostly, it was tactile, it was aureal, It was body tripping, people kept dissapearing and reappearing, it looked like I was looking throught the wrong end of a telescope, and then the right end, space and time were heavily distorted, things went in slow motion, matrix style, then fast, then jerky, (ie walked 5 metres, get snapped back to where I was), I could see this dog running infinite circles around me (remember, this was an outdoor doof)....eventually i bent down and patted it on the head...*wow*, "its real" i thought,and the whole meaning of the universe became clear to me.
this went on for some time, I decided to play with it some more, I stopped dancing, stood perfectly still and started walking in a straight line, my arms started moving uncontrolably like snakes and my legs started running, I was running into an infinite tunnel, I found myself running in circles, on the spot...this was amazing, every time I tried to walk straight or leave the dance floor, *it* would turn me around. when the sun started to rise i thought i was sobering up, only to realise i was more fucked up than ever, I kept hallucinating it was dark again and vision was extreemly jerky, with the occaisional glimpse of reality.
having never done any sort of psychadelic I cant really make any comparisons, I do know it was definately not an MDMA feeling, it was certainly the most intense experience i have ever had, at the same time, extreemly enjoyable, If anyone can shed some light onto what the hell i might have been on i would be greatly appreciative...
smile.gif
was it the pill? was it the music? was it the water?
smile.gif
my friend who had the exact same pill as me experienced only the subtle feelings we were both experiencing at the start of the night so something tells me it might have been more than just the pill.
smile.gif

sorry for such a long post.
Peace
-Av

What were you on:
Mushy soup.
Where can you get more:
Check your back garden.

I want some I want some I want some I want some I want some I want some I want some I want some.
that sounds like soooooo much fun thats exactly the experience i want to try i've just started on trips and realy enjoy that. so any info of getting that in Brisbane would be great.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology, And we are the Product of Electronic Music

Jera,
Saw some in New Farm park the other day, though probably not a harvestable quantity.
Head to the hills after it rains. Try Brookfield etc. Also, there is an "alleged" mushy "farm" half way to Caboolture.
Your best bet though is definitely anywhere with bush/scrub after it rains. Mt. Nebo is another good one. (Ever been to an outdoor-rave at Mt. Nebo?)

Thanks guys, if i Had to guess, I probably would have said that as well...
Jera, if your looking for an equalled experience, A doof or psy-trance party would be one of the best places to do it, the music is just so hallucinagenic on its own, and the people, they just react so powerfully to the music.. as antimatter puts it "twicthing and writhing
smile.gif
dancing..stomping like a red indian dancing for rain" how very true
smile.gif

boikah: yeah! free to be me 4
smile.gif
you go? my 1st doof, definately not my last...
the best part: it cost me 50c, if your reading this stoned hippy guy...THANKYOU
smile.gif

anyone know good mushy picking fields about these parts?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Av (edited 08 May 2000).]

Mushies Yum! and season is apon us.
Just remember if it dosn't turn blue don't eat it!
------------------
flip

Lulu...is that the mt Nebo near Wollongong?...just curious :9~ nyum nyum :9~~~ hehe
Peace
-Av

Seeing as this has turned into a thread about mushies....if I happened to visit the South West of WA around the Balingup region, how do I know what to look for. Went last year and there were so many different funghi around I didn't know what was what?
Any suggestions or pointers to websites greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

Erowid - Mushrooms
had a quick look and found some good info here (erowid is just damn good for everything), check out the faq, pretty helpfull hints on picking and selecting the right types...
Peace
-Av
Newsflash: just found this
Magic mushrooms of Aus and NZ
looks like it might be pretty handy
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Av (edited 08 May 2000).]

Hahahahaha. Welcome to the land ov psychadelic trance my friend!
Timbo

Sounds good.
I heard that mushies are like trips, but much more "in your face" is this true? Is it at all like trips?

Yummo Mushy season YAY!
Any Melbourne people here know some good places to find mushies?? Pls help!
[This message has been edited by happy doofer (edited 10 May 2000).]

Mt. Nebo
North-west of Brisbane by about 45 minutes (or at least 45 minutes when the driver is tripping off his tits and thinks he's a racing car driver on EXTREMELY windy roads - yes, one of the scarier moments of my life.)

auswavrider:
look for bell shaped mushies with golden tops (golden tops only the big uns) but yeah just bell shaped mushies
and remember;
It will take you a while to find the any, but once you see one, you'll start seeing heaps. (cause you know exactly what to look for then)
Also take a car with country plates if you have one. The coppers look out for parked and empty cars with city plates.
I don't go down there, but friends that go usually head off before sunrise, and get there for early morning. Less coppers apparently.
I don't really know what the score is with the coppers at the moment, but i think they're still pretty tuff on it all.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Theoretically...if I were looking for mushies in the Perth metro/hills area...would I find any? where abouts?
Bailingup seems like a risky place to visit at this time of year
frown.gif

Went on a Balingup mission and scoped out a few places....got heaps of different sorts there, but I think I have the right ones....
smile.gif

Went on a weekday....no cops in sight!
Later
Aus

Bailingup is quite a way down south....somewhere near Bridgetown I think