Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Johnboy is a hard, hard man.

Spin

Bluelighter
Sorry for starting a new thread on 60 mins. I dont read the treads very often, and I must have missed it. Thanks for doing a great job with the moderating. Anyone else thinks he deserves a cheer, give me a BUMP. Johnboy, if you disaprove close the thread, I know you will
wink.gif

I seems like he's got a pretty good sense of humour. It'll take more that that to spark him. I honestly think he does a top job.

wink.gif
well i haven't closed this thread have i? that must mean i approve... oh and ta

i think he combines just the right amount of pure nazi psychopath, together with the voilent physical presence of a bikie
mum will be proud
seriously, i think all our moderators (rara to mona and anjele too) do a great job, and are always adding brilliants posts as well as doing their thankless tasks
cheers
pinger

Pinger absolutely correct the Moderators do a great job . Who else would sit there all day and sift thru our shit (figuratively speaking) !!!!
Well Done Guys
Ps Johnboy I thought Spin may have been commenting on your sexual prowess "Hard Hard man "

oooh errrr!!!
But jb what has this to do with drugs? ;-)
Off to the top ya go there laddy!! (Damn hard to do a Scottish accent with text alone...)
Must be a bucking hard job to moderate but ya doing a bucking great job!

sift sift sift
greenalien: read my post on green apples
wink.gif

all the mods deserve positive feedback, as does anyone who contributes to the board. we gotta suport each other, and dont worry about appearing to suck up to me or anyone else, if anyone thinks that its their problem...
i just don't want anyone to feel they cant say good things about the fellow BLers
smile.gif

ok, try this one on for size: You can all go fuck yourselves BAH HAHAHAHAHA - um, keep up the good work nazi's
wink.gif

------------------
WARNING: This post may not meet the standards or expectations of the general bluelight community. I may not be held responsible but can only ask for your support in developing new/better/exciting/informative posts. Thankyou for your support in this hard time - Mr. Horse
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 08 May 2000).]