Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info-Syd plain blue/aqua pill

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
Was wondering if anyone out there has had any blue pills, they were irredescent blue/aqua, almost like Omo. No stamp, quite stacked and the most crumbly thing i have ever seen in my life.
Dropped two of these at the metro on Sat.. still no tester though. Anyone with any reports?

cosmic
well you dropped two of them- what was your subjective opinion?
pinger

only food colouring... it might mean something to the chemists that make the batches but they dont exactly give you a chart like on a choccy box...
i've got an encyclopeadic memory of pills and i could name ten very good blue pills and ten very very bad blue pills... i said pretty much the same thing on the dance-drug discussion mailing list whe thse guys from california were raving about pills coloured red... go figure... the only colour i care about is the ez-test reaction colour
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 08 May 2000).]

Dragon, if it indeed was omo, i'm gonna stop making my mum wash my clothes!
oh yeah, OT, but hi to spanky, whom i saw there in a BL shirt!!
Pinger, did you at all get tired, cramps, muscle soreness? I dropped and then feeling it coming on i lost coordination at first, then it came back and i was off dancing excpet for a really sore neck and super tired arms like i'd been to the gym. Went off walking looking for zappos while well and trully gone (This was @ AOL by the way). Anyways, dropped another, and didn't really feel the 2nd. Had my friend well and trully tipsy and quite wobbly on his feet. Overall i give it a thumbs up, cept for the crumble.. how bout you? Out of 10?

I tested it and it went bright orange...but then we knew it was crap just looking at it. The sample I was given ahs been ditched.
All I can say is go for the big labels