Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Trip Report : Comments please

syke

Bluelighter
I posted this on the medical Q&A but thot that i might as well post here too.Perhaps anyone with relevant experience or know-how could help me out?
Last night, some friends and i were rolling, the pills taken is of irrelevance. i was the
only one who started on a specific pill, which had a pleasant onset, for testing purpose.
T+30min: Some of us then proceeded to snort a few lines of K, myself included. My line was pretty fat, perhaps abt 100-150mg.
T+45: I tried walking to the bedroom which resulted in a very rapid loss of spatial
sense. By the time i reached the door, i was already lapsing in and out of consciousness. This carried on the the next 60-90min, based on what my friends told me. And everytime i gained consciousness, it was to throw up, although not too violently. Hands and legs felt heavy and flushed.
T+150: i stopped blacking out and was able to make my way out to the hall where i lied on the floor. Attempts to move were heavily discouraged by severe giddyness. This meant that i moved only when i had to go to the toilet to vomit. Some teeth grinding was noticed.
T+180: The giddyness became more controllable but nausea remained. At this point of time, i realised that the feeling was very similar to an alcohol high. However, i had not consumed alcohol in the past month. No feelings of empathy but felt rather subdued.
T+240: No longer feeling giddy but nausea remained till T+600. Anything that i attempted to consume, which was liquid only, would be vomitted out.
The ketamine was of good quality and high purity ( 90-95%). i weigh abt 66kg or 145lbs.
The strange thing is that another friend who started with a pill of known quality dropped the same pill i did when he was coming down at around T+210 and did not feel any ill effects. Infact he loved it! His comments were that the first pill felt "smacky" and the second ( the one i took) " speedy". However this friend is known to have
extremely high tolerance and is a veritable drug dustbin ( not the BLer). He too took K,
but i was unable to verify the amount.
Initially, i attributed the nausea to the ketamine but AFAIK, the effects would not last longer than 2 hours. Any comments on the above episode would be greatly appreciated!
PS: We do not have testers of any sort available in the region (SEA) and pill type is irrelevant because this area tend to have very different pills than elsewhere in the
world, from what i can see in the pill reports. However, if anyone really wants to know, feel free to say so and i will post it on this thread.

couple of things straight up, i'd love to know the pills involved, just coz i love those sort of details. i'm a bit sad that you and zoinks dont do many pill reports any more because i loved reading them because im curious as to what sorts are up north.
and you cant get testers? i'll send you one if you want. thats your call, i know what its like...
this is really a question about k response and muxing with pills, which i dont have much experience in. k isnt very big yet in oz, at least not in my circles. my only guess would be that you either misjudged your dose or there were imp[urities in the k that caused such a violent reaction. polydrug reactions are always such a tough call as each drugs indivdual reactions can interact in so many different ways...
i'm not being much help i know. all i really think is that you went too hard with k. had you done similar lines before? it just sounds like a bit much to me. anyone with k experience eant to help?

Nice to know we're missed jb
smile.gif
, but what's actually happenening is that zoinks and i have both been taking a break.
The pills consumed that night were pretty varied. Some had a mixture of Green DMTs with Red UPs, the rest had Apricot Rolexes ( after all the rave reviews here, i jumped when my dealer told me he had some
smile.gif
) while i had what he called Purple Sky. A plain purplish pill, unmarked and scored on the reverse. The score had 2 small notches making it look like half an arrowhead.
While i've never done such a big-ass line of K in one go before and everyone attributed it as the reason, a friend who has decent K knowledge did not think so. I did further research on Lycaeum and Erowid which revealed that some nausea and giddyness is to be expected with anaesthetics but what puzzled me was that the duration with which it lasted.
All i can say is, bring on the Es, Ts and the dancing girls!
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!