Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lighting systems at raves

SpankY

Bluelighter
Oh my god went to Age of Love in Sydney last night and had a fucking great time. Bumped into a coupla bluelighters there, Cosmic_Seadog and er...Mark (forgotten BL name) and that was pretty cool. Where did you guys go?
Anyway, enough rambling.
The light and laser show last night was awesome. I was thinking how much Id like to get involved in that sorta thing, and how does one learn to do it/get a job in it?
Is there a school or something in Sydney you can go to? I wanna be the man with the finger on the button!
SpankY

Send an email to blm lighting and sound they should be able to help point you in the right direction, www.blm.com.au
Also try contacting Oracle laser systems.
they maybe able to give you work experience as well.
hope this helps
[This message has been edited by wizpEr (edited 07 May 2000).]

Mate, sorry about this but I've got no clue.
But I know exactly how you feel, Substance in Melb the other night had the maddest lasers I've ever seen, and they were pointed right at me! I was in heaven!
Good luck with the job/education hunting.

i've been working in lighting for ten years and i'm sick of it... you can have my job if you want
wink.gif

nah there's no school really, you just gotta be a shit kicker for a few years... just offer yourself as free or cheap labour to a bunch of companies. you'll either decide its for you or not after a few gigs. most of it is just heavy lifting, you dont get to do much fun stuff at first, but if like it and stick around it can be well worth it.
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...