Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone remember green apples (melb)?

atomica

Bluelighter
okay, i know this is a big ask, but does anyone remember taking green apples in melbourne about april of last year (the time of the class war party)??
they remain my faves to date and i've not had anything like it. they were really clean, not "smacky" at *all* and yet very lovey and pretty long lasting.
i would just like to know people's guesses and suggestions as to what might have been in them. they were nothing like the rolexes and such that are around now.
anyways, if anyone had one and can still remember it, any info would be good
smile.gif

ps, YES i did a search already.
smile.gif

smilez!
smile.gif

yeah, funnily enuf i do remember them. my guess is they were MDA. my reasons are that they lasted a hell of a long time, the buzz was speedy but not classic amphetamine buzz and there was quite a bit of visual activity.
one of my favourite pills of last year i'd say. havent seen much like them since tho. maybe the blueberries around the end of last year, which apparently are still around.
hope this was of some help
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

johnboy - thanks!! that's heaps of help! i've never knowingly had mda so i had nothing to compare it to.
dammit, i had a blueberry a lil while ago and i sold it to my mother. i took a snoopy. what a mistake on a night i *really* wanted to be dancing hard, but still nice
smile.gif

thanks again johnboy
smile.gif

smilez!
smile.gif

sold it to your mother?? ah ok... tell me the story tommorrow...
well the way i remember that pill and the green apple was that not only was i horny as hell i could actually do something about it, know what i mean...

I got offered green apples last week...maybe I should take them up on that offer then
wink.gif

but you keep complaining that you're not getting any so why bother?
wink.gif

seriously tho i'd love to know if they are back....
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Well JB that is true but it never hurts to carry the goods that give you the chance of a good HARD shag.
As good as my coke is its too expensive to do everytime. But man what a hard on that gave...sniff... BANG up periscope. And boy wasnt I proud!!!
wink.gif

Tell you what...Ill track down them apples, test em and save you one.

Hey Smurf!
if you do test them, can ya post it up here on BL.... i was offered these too... but said no.
thanks

Just wanted to say that the green apples were my very first and they were awesome
smile.gif

Never forget it. Almost up there with the snoopys I had a while ago. mmmm fun fun sun sun.
p

dont know if they were the same ones but i had one feb 99. my third pill. kept me up all nite and had an awesome time.
considering it was my third pill i reckon any pill would have done that to me.
------------------
Only users lose drugs!

they were my second! damn they were good. i dont think it's just cuz they were my second, either. i think they were just plain good. a lot better than my first roll, imo
smile.gif
i'm surprised/glad so many ppls remember them
smile.gif

smilez everyone
smile.gif