Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urgent Perth Pill Info:Bart Simps-Playboys

Drave

Bluelighter
Howdy guys...
Can any Perth peoples help me with info on Bart Simpsons or white Playboys? Would appreciate any info soon as possible as the *window of oppurtunity* may be small
wink.gif

ta peeps

hmm both these pills have been speed pills, but i am thinking of last years batches on the east coast. this may or may ot be relevant, but i think they are probably the same pills

Hmm, ta JB, not great news, i am sick of speed bombs after the last batch of white mitsis, however dealers words were "slighly smacky, luvy duvy pills" in regards to the white playboys (i know that means crap all).
Apparently there where a few of the Bart Simpsons at Perth GC, anyone try one? What colour are the BSs, yellow i am assuming???

I tested a blue bart simpson in my car at grooverider in perth, and it tested orange (although it was poor lighting in my car, it looked orange to me and definitely not purple/black)

Well, well, it seems we have some new gear in town, tested some white playboys tonight, black within 5 seconds (may have been quicker) and went to that nice purpley colour after 10 secs.
Pill description: White, bunny ears on one side, slightly crumbley, no score, with deeply pressed markings.
Haven't tried one yet, but apparently they are the real deal. Will post at pillreports.com after i have tried one out.
Also tested greenish coloured Bart Simpsons. Very well pressed pill, no score, with Barts face on it. Pill seemed to be multicolored, white, but mostly coloured with green and brown patches. Very slow to react, orange/brown first with some black streaks in it. Turned darker to almost completely black, but still had brown bits in it. During the this final change, i noticed the solution was bubbling. Can anyone explain this reaction, am i correct in guessing that the pill is probably just a combination of speed and MDxx??? Could the bubbling be from a filling agent such as baking soda?
Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.
[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 06 May 2000).]

hmmm the bubbling is common with strong samples of MDMA, its often seen in ez-tests done on pure MDMA powder, so this ,ay be a positive sign.
but the initial orange/brown says the bulk of the pill is probably speed. i'd be interested to here what you thought of the pill if you choose to eat it.

I had a green Bart Simpson pill at Grooverider. It came on fairly quickly, but left quickly too. I was also left with that heavy leg feeling, which is no good if you want to rave. Wouldn't really reccomend these pills at all.
------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

JUNGLIST!!!!
where you been??!!!
haven't seen you in ages, or is that just me?
anyway welcome back!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 08 May 2000).]

Whilst it is true that the emission of bubbles can indicate strong MDMA, it is also true that if the test produces "smoke at first, then slowly to darkgrey/black indicates DXM" (from ez-test.com)
Take care.
BigTrancer
smile.gif