Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=Nicer vibe here now!! keep it up!!=-

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Well, I gotta say the vibe in australian bluelight has picked up considerably. I'm not sure what it is but im not one to question a good thing. Keep smiling people and stay healthy and happy!!

Unfortunately there arent enough hours in my day to read everything posted. This place gives me good reading every time i log on, its funny and bloody informative, who ever thought a bunch of druggos (myself included) could make so much sense!!!
Keep it up people!
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

must be good drugs in every state.
seriously i think it was taht most experienced gatecrasher in their respective states and it lived up to the hype and everyone has recently had some extra good nights out.
or could be thanks to the icq list - less babbling shit on the boards and more in person these days - personally there a few of few fine people i seem to get along with great guns and waste time on icq chatting rather than reliving boredom and insomnea by posting crap like this.
Yeah the vibe is good and some of the stories are great at the moment.Bluelighters rock.
[This message has been edited by mini-mE (edited 04 May 2000).]

Well I guess it's left to me then..
fuck you all!
PLUR
candyflip
wink.gif

(scampers away, LMAO....)
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

wake up and smell the coffee Candyflip... it's all about me!! BTW, have I ever told you that I'm the king of the world?
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

Wookie....Weren't you the Official Court Jester on Tattoine and Endor? ;-)
Ooops sorry, the Official Court Supplier..my mistake...It's damn hard to understand R2D2 sometimes...the Galactic translator I have is crap!
Back to work methinks...Nahhhhhh surf the Net and bluelight, who cares about Company sponsored contributions and the effect of GST, if any...

just a test - sorry peeps
nb: jb was refering to a sig I was trying to do but I forgot you cant use html in your sigs, just to clear up confusion.
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 05 May 2000).]

cute. sorry dood but HTML doesnt work in sigs altho UBB does. can you do fonts and colours with UBB?

yeah, I just realised. I'm not really sure about colours with UBB. Ive looked and asked but never had a reply. That goes for fonts as well. Perhaps it for the better? Would make it a little more interesting.
BTW, Im assuming you read my sig. I'm just taking the piss out of life and myself, so don't be offended jb, it just gives me claus, thats all
wink.gif

hehehe yeah i notice everything remember. i thought it was very funny. nothing wrong with taking the piss matey, i approve whole heartedly
wink.gif

i think this is all the UBB code you can use.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/ubbcode.html
this link is from the main bulletin board faq which explains how the board software works:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/faq.html
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

yeah, ive seen them before. Really, there must be something more you can play with in UBB. Thanks anyway jb
wink.gif
ps - check the sig!!
------------------
WARNING: This post may not meet the standards or expectations of the general bluelight community. I may not be held responsible but can only ask for your support in developing new/better/exciting/informative posts. Thankyou for your support in this hard time - Mr. Horse

UBB,HTML.IRC,ICQ,WWW,IBM,ETC...
slow down dudes.Your doing my head in
smile.gif
AARGHHHHHH
smile.gif

ooh,maybe there E's.oh opps.I'll be quiet!hee hee
P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

------------------
Its All About
Steppin up,