Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy and Roaccutane.

Pillin' Dillin'

Bluelighter
Hi
I need a bit of help from one of the knowlagable Bluelighters on this board. Recently I have considered going on to a Drug Called Roaccutane. Roaccutane is ment to stop the growth of new Acne and clear up ones skin in a period of time of 20 weeks. If anyone one this message board has herd of this drug can u please tell me if it is safe to take Ecstasy whilst on it. Please this is a very urgent matter.....
Peace
Dylan
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

if you haven't already you should do a search in the Medical Q & A forum
i know you probably want some opiions from people here, and i'm sure you'll get some great ones, but pills are pills and skin is skin all around the world, and theres a lot more traffic on that board plus there's a real Doc there sometimes.

I've been having roaccutane for a good 1 and a half years. Pills much less. I don't know a lot of medical information but I'll share my experiences with them both.
Roaccutane is just i very strong vitamin A. If you don't eat before or after you have it then your stomach tends to get uncomfortable,,,very empty feeling. If you've had one on the day before you drop you can get this same feeling which can only be cured by eating which often can't be done at a rave,,,no food = no dancing and discomfort,,,ruined pill and night.
The pills also cause depression,,,bad thing,,,dont' know how it effects sorotonin. E''s still get me off,,,maybe the roacutane is lowering the intensity of my e's though,,,i don't know.
Don't have it before/after a big night of drinking either,,,,weakens your stomach.
If your acne's bad enough then use it otherwise don't bother. My skins cleared up very well but i still take it.
Try it out,,,the prescription doesn't cost that much so if you don't like it just stop,
Reign

Ok first of all JB's right. There have been numerous threads on this (i know because i think I've answered just about every one of them), so first can I just ask for no-one to respond to this thread. There's a wealth of info already out there. If you can't find what you're looking for Pillin' Dillin', then pop your head up again...but I'm sure you will
smile.gif

Acid Reign... 1.5 years?????? Are you crazy??? You're gonna kill yourself! Roaccutane is a pretty heavy drug that fucks up your insides if you're not careful. You're having breaks every 4 or 5 months yeah? I also hope you're still under supervision from a dermatologist..but you'd have to be otherwise you wouldn't have a script.Yeah, anyway.
Cheers,
mona.

I started taking rocatante around 3 week's ago and already i see a difference in my skin it's clearing up heaps mad, although i still dump and i know friend's who have had the treatment and the first thing i asked them was did you dump while on it and they said yes and there skin look's heaps nice now.. and it's not going to so bad for myself now
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks alot guys.....you have been a big help.....Just some food for thought Acid_Reign.......you are only ment to take it for 20 weeks at a time, thats wat my deermatoligist said...anyway thanks alot guys u have been a big help!
Peace
Dylan
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

Shit,,,I just got a new box aswell
thats another 6 or 7 weeks
I agree this drug is pretty harsh, much worse than e
smile.gif
I'm not joking...
But remember, I'll be safe, it's a prescription drug.

6 or 7 weeks on one box????
What dosage are you taking? Maybe this is why you've been on it for so long... one box would have lasted me about 2.5 weeks if I remembered to take every dose.
Heh. Yeah, anyway, we should probably end this thread here...