Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australia's dumbest criminals

WizzFizz

Bluelighter
This has nothing to do with pills, but I think you will all find this amusing… Feel free to move / close it JB.
So, my friend owns a houseboat Hire Company and three youngish guys book a 40-foot boat and show up two weeks later.
One guy was described as angry, smart ass, hothead etc
One didn’t say a word
One just plain weird.
They set sail for a week on what would be a normal type holiday for some (Bar lack of women – but each to their own) – nothing sus ‘tho
When they get back, they unload their stuff and do the good ol’ harry holt. Obviously my friend (Sus at this stage) assume they have trashed the boat.
He goes down to it and inside the carpet is burnt, vinyl seats blistered, curtains thrashed and a yellowish stain on all the gelcoat / fiberglass. On the floor is the safety kit open and a flare is missing. Obviously my friend assumes that the wankers let off a flare inside the boat. He adds up the damages and sends them the bill for just over $2500 along with a legal notice threatening action. A couple of days later an Aus Post Money order turns up for the full amount. So nothing more of it right??
Wrong..(Or this wouldn’t be a story for Bluelight) A couple of days later the feds show up, my friend shits himself (As you do) and they want to have a look around a certain boat that was booked with a certain credit card number. He matches the card # to the booking and sure enough it is the trashed boat. The feds look around and ask a few questions.. Then they tell my friend that the guys were actually having a little bake off in the middle of the ocean. The penny drops, my friend then realizes the stain was from all the cooking going on (Oh BTW Mona, the paint had been eaten away – still as keen on your go?) … And hence the money order etc.
So one would be led to believe that these guys a criminal masterminds. Hire a boat, go out to the middle of the ocean where on one can see / smell you, cook up a few kg’s of the go then let a flare off for the perfect alibi, no questions asked – Pure genius.
Except for the fact that the narcs were on to them and the credit card was in his real name, the booking in his real name, his real address and real phone number. He had another boat booked from another hire company for two weeks time with all the same details…
The feds were kind enough to tell my friend they were going to put a little camera in that boat.. and perhaps pay them a visit or two…
Some people are so smart yet soooooooooo dumb.
P.S I did hit him for not being more clued on for extortion purposes.
------------------
In complete darkness, we are all the same, only knowledge sets us apart.

great story. and dont worry its completely on topic. i said this forum is now about drugs and drug related things only, not just pills. i think it was anjele who wrongly used the word "pills", but it doesnt matter.
still they werent completely dumb, using stolen or fake credit cards is even more sus than using your own. i guess the moral is always use cash.
smile.gif

I just heard on the telly a news headline "house boat explodes on gold coast" - makes you wonder
smile.gif