Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT PILL REPORT XXX MELBOURNE

ravan

Bluelighter
If anyone has any info on these it would be much appreciated.
COLOUR: Light red
MAKE: : very very average looking pill has score one side and xxx on the other.
SIZE : normal
could not test pill.
Even thought they look very average I got told they were good despite the look of them, if anyone has tested or tried please let me know.
------------------

SUKA! AWWWW MYYY GAAAWWD!
How?
uhum...*just clearing my throat*.
What is it with u ppl. WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE PILLS???
smile.gif

Don't know what this batch is like but I remember mid last year, *sigh*, From 1 pill, I was getting tingles into the next afternoon.
The pill was a little trippy. It was f*ckn awesome. I can still remember it. It took a while to come on, but when it did, I was smiling like the joker! I had full body rushes, and tingles in places I didn't even know existed!
I don't know what was in them. Tot ell u the truth, I can't even guess. What keeps you rocking for so fucking long? Oh and the comedown could be harsh for some.
Keep me posted about these legendary pills
wink.gif
Jaff

yeah sounds the same as last years batch!
speed bombs! good ones at that.Yeah Rushy pills! Not that e fealing though.
Doubt they be the same things...
P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

thanks for your replies I'l keep you posted and let you know if they are the same ones as the last batch, one thing the look the same as the last batch.
------------------

Well, I distinctly remember the last batch as being a pink coulour with darker pink speckles. I remember they also had a few green specs in them.
It was a hard bickie, with xxx poorly imprinted. I believe there was a little more than just a speed bomb though.
wink.gif

smile.gif
Jaff

I had a few of these and WOW...they were really...well you know...like they should be...red right? size of a doughnut? really soft and even tasted sweet...liquorish I think...hehehe...sorry...I had to do it...

damn...I have to remember to READ THE REPLIES B4 I POST!!!...oh well...disregard the above
wink.gif

rushes, not quite MDMA though, lasts for very long time, trippy;
do i hear MDA?? could be!

the xxx pill was what i had at last years gatecrasher...and Oh...My...God...is what comes to mind.i have never had anything like it.kept me going and going and going..speedy as..incredible..but the come down was pretty bad..but its totally worth it..
cant wait to get my hands on them again!!!!