Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A story about MDEA

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
I have read many people saying that certain pills have MDEA in them. This message goes out primarily to my good friend Mr Horse!!
smile.gif
HEYA
Anyway, let me just say that the Grey Mitsubishies did not have MDEA, MDEA has a different feel to it.
With MDEA you feel stoned, you feel out of it, without any rushes. There is a slight enhanced feeling. A real distortion of PAIN and general awareness. No real visuals, some Closed Eye Visuals. The main thing is there is no GOOD feeling to it, and once its over, its over, it was like you never took and feel fine. Although a tiredness comes over you as if you needed some sleep.
All in all, when you get MDEA, it is pretty much a crappy pill, and most people don't even know what it is. The funky thing though is that MDEA test very deep purple. In the dark with a torch it would look black, but in the sunlight it would come out deep violet. So there you go people!
smile.gif
That is what MDEA did to me. Check out MDEA's entry in PIKHAL, I don't remember what he said. Anyway, SEE YA ALL at EPTAS!!
smile.gif

LOVE YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

hmmmm, interesting. I had a lot more energy to do things on the rolexs tho, except after they were over, they were OVER!! no feeling at all. well, I dunno? I really like ecstasy and the only certain thing is death.

hey leprechaun, i'm curious as to how you know for sure you had MDEA?... don't go into too much detail if you don't want to, discretion is probably best... but if you know for certain some pills had it in i'd love to know which ones...

To Horse: WTF?
To JB: I agree...I'd like to know where Lep got his info and HOW
To Lep: hmmm...I don't think MDEA is crap...from what I heard it's just a little different to MDMA...more smacked out, but still feel-good, chatty...just more tired feeling and less mobile...am I wrong?

Uh oh...the mdea debate is on again.
Guess what folks...I reckon cK's are full of mdea, you know, feeling stoned, short of breath, no legs to move. I was going to say not loved up either, but I remember a mate of mine getting all wishy washy on one with me.
I reckon I know when I get a nice mdma one my way coz Im super co-ordinated on my feet, very bouncy, happy, huggy, loved up...just heaps of fun.
And of course that is totally different to a speed pill which Id tell you about except Ive got another 50 laps of the club to do first.

Well if that's the right discription of MDEA, then the current gold cK's in sydney got to be full of it..... I think lep was discribing my night @ binary finary on one, down to a t.
------------------
Wotz your name
Wot you 'ad
Reach for the lazers
Safe as fuck

Uh, sorry to butt my ignorant head into this argument that you obviously know way more about than I do...but:
MDEA and MDA are different, right? I had a green-and-gold capsule that was filled with this aniseed-smelling white powder, and it just smacked me up, left me feeling quite out of it, without any MDMA-love feelings at all. When I had a little bit i was chatty, but when i had some more i was too out of it to chat.
Anyway, my friend said it must have had MDA in it. Anyone?
SpankY

I really dont think many of us are in a position to judge, unless you were around when pills were MDMA and only MDMA. I like em all, cept for speedy ones, and I really dont think many of us know. At least I know I dont.
But I tell you, I wouldnt mind being an E connesier(sp?) "hmmmm, loved up, rushing hard, smells like licorish, yes, and nasty on the pallette which suggests a suppurb tablet, perhaps of the '93 vintage from the Eastern Europe area"

this is probably OT, however looking in a chemical companies order booklet i was noodling about and lo and behold, you can order MDEA, no shit. It's $20.50 for 5g, $22.90 for 100g and a measily $46.50 for 500g
This is from Aldrich.
all they say at the back as a matter of restrictions is that is needed is that they are not to be used as drugs, cosmetics, food additives, household chemical or agricultural products. "For certain items we may ask the buyer to provide written assurance that the product will neither be purchased nor resold for an improper use".
I mean if you did something like that it would be immoral.
------------------
Religious?? Then you have reason to be paranoid. God is watching you!!

If MDEA is crap then please forward all crap pills to:
plastikan
p.o. box 666
pilltown
vic
How do we order mdea by the half kilo? I'm more than keen to try it...

hey, i'm in Perth, and the last lot of beige bullets i had tested deep purple. I was insanely, ridiculousley, and totally *loved up*. Unfortunatley i wasn't real into dancing, but i was waaaaayyyy too happy with everything to care bout that. Is the testing purple thing definately MDEA?

did nebody actually test those gold ck's from sydney? i'd b interested to know if they were mdma or mdea.
they were pretty sweet either way but, i was as high as i've ever been.
smile.gif

------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

Didn't think everyone would be so happy about this info. I'm sure my uni won't mind me ordering some in for all you guys. i have a $800 account with them to spend anyway i want, all i need to do is tie it in with my honours project, that means you would all have shitfaced for hte progress of science and mankind.

Cosmic_Seadog: just let me get this strait. You have $800 bucks to blow on (basically) whateva chemical you want, but it has to be tied in with some sort of project. You have the ability to order MDEA. You know of a vast amount of people who really really like taking drugs... hmmmm.... do I need to spell it out to you...
Seadog's Thesis: MDEA and the bluelight brain - How I, cosmic-seadog completly fucked up the brains of many bluelighters!!! Yeah!!! Wicked wild. Well then, its a date, your place in an hour, hell, im leaving now *door slams shut*

hmmm i think in the name of science i should get some....
smile.gif

hey cosmic doggy i guess you've thought of this but if you got some you could gas spectro it and the you'd have some data to work with. i'm still tryin to find the lab protocols, brisgrrl has a contact...
i was going to email you about this very subject this week...

Ok maybe your right MDEA is not CRAP. Sorry I just think it was crap to the Grey Mitsi that I had. Anyway, a low dose of MDMA turn violet aswell doesn't it? I asked around and my friend said that what I had was MDEA

My friend used to help make MDMA in America and needed to get away from it all. He no longer does anything like that, but helps me know what things are what. MDEA you feel really out of it, and it is over instantly. There are no loved up rushes. I already made my statement. Correct me if I'm wrong though, that is what communication is for!
smile.gif

HAMLET: To Mr.Horse - He mentioned that Grey Mitsies had MDEA, so I just wanted to say what MDEA was like
smile.gif

Loving ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok this is where i'll say this
smile.gif

my impression of MDEA was that it was shorter acting, slightly more intense, and had less empathic qualities.
the description of these rolexes remind me of the NLs from early last year (green well pressed, letters NL).
these pills had a huge, fast blowup, that kind of dissapeared into nothing after two hours.
i was always under the impression that these were a large dose of MDEA. i think we need some clinical data
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I agree with that johnboy, Shulgin always felt MDEA to be more intense but yes less empathethic.
I would argue that the dopamine release of MDMA as well as the serotonin really assists in that "loved up" feeling.
I think thats a large difference of MDEA/MA. EA ur kind orgasmically stoned, without the dopamine rush. MA ur up dancing, hands in the air, etc, and this is so conjusive to heightening the exp and getting even more serotonin to flow.
I said in another thread i cannot understand how some pills r more intense, but shorter duration than others, unless they r MDEA.
e.G: orange rolexes v grey mitsis which was discussed in another thread.
I mean for MDMA the intensity and the duration go hand in hand, 150mg u'll be going for 6-7hrs but it will also be the most intense hit ever; so it doesn't add up unless these pills such as rolexes are MDEA, or perhaps a mixture.

Hmm, I'm finding this discussion very interesting, but have would like to point out something (which is based on opinion and personal experience).
Last week at I had 1.5 Grey Mitsi's, left the club at about 9 30 on the Sunday, got home at about 10, did homework until 11 30 and then slept for 3 hours, woke up and did more homework! This was very strange to me as I usually wouldn't be able to touch the stuff after an all nighter on pills, and had one of the best nights of my life as well (feelings wise ie best effects i've had)...
Strange... So i'm questioning the fact (as some of you guys are saying) that when an MDMA pill has stopped working, you feel less then normal, but when an MDEA pill leaves you, you feel normal.