Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pyro Comes To Australia... well, he is trying to

Pyro

Bluelighter
Here's the deal. I can get a cheap ticket.
I have only 400/500 usd spending money (of course I'm rationing it like diamonds to as little spending as possible)
I have no place to stay
And won't be getting lodging at any hotels etc. for lack of funds.
If any CIA/FBI want to house me that would be great. Rapiest PLEASE don't respond, I'm very scared about new people.
wink.gif

but I do need a place to stay, and you'll HAVE to take into account that I *will* be mooching off your house for however long I'm there (perhaps 4 weeks, but more like two or three). I won't ask you for money, I won't ask you for food.
I'm a good house pet
smile.gif
Hell I'll even do cleaning if you want me to (I'm good at that). But again I have no transportation, but don't mind walking... I wonder if there's a way to get a bike from the US to aus... hmmmm....
anyways if no one houses me I will be sleeping on the beaches, and any churches I happen to pass by.
I'm planning on leaving in about a week to two weeks... hehe... which up gives almost no time for you guys to think about it, but it would be so incredible of you if you'd let me stay and visit?
A better idea would be for two people to agree to let me stay. One person for a week, then another person for a week. or a day, or a night...
HORRIBLE PLANNING
smile.gif
But that's what's going to make it interesting.
[email protected]
I am very serious about this.
Pyro

Or at least need an initial ride to Mona's house
smile.gif

from there I'll learn the ropes of australia so I can disappear for three days then show back up at her place
smile.gif
hahahah.
Oh, I re-read my post and it sound like I needed someone to put me up for like a month. but in reality it'd be just less than a week, IF that. or a place to crash once in awhile.
I definatly DO NOT want to impose at all.
Pyro

To everyone:
Pyro's so skinny you wouldn't even notice him around. And so long as you provide him with some pencils and paper, I'm sure he'll stay pretty quiet too
wink.gif

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment, I've offered up my floor as the place to stay when there is no place to stay (I mean who wants to stay in Bathurst for too long right?)
anyway, yeah..he's actually asked me to reply to this so that no-one here thinks he's a freak... and while I can't vouch for that, I'm pretty sure he's harmless to those other than himself.
Goodluck Pyro.. see you when (if) you get here.
smile.gif

mona.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare

are you coming to melbourne? you'd be mad if you're not... coz... coz... oh i'll just start a stoopid flame war if i'm honest about sydaknee
wink.gif

pyro- go to bed you insomniac
i'd like to help where i can. it depends when you arrive as to whether i can put you up at all. If I can it would only be for a night or two. If my flatmates are around I won't be able to as our place isn't huge.
anyway, i definitely want to meet you at some stage. when you get closer to the date let us know so we can organise some big shenanigans
mona is about 2 hours from Sydney at the moment, but i could get you there if needed.
ciao for now
pinger
"We had two bags of Grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cacaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls... but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..." --- HST '71