Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Euro containing coke

enchanted

Bluelighter
After Ashke's FAQ about no heroin etc in pils was posted in the NEW TO XTC forum, some guy claimed in www.eve-rave.ch/er_main.htm (a swiss ecstacy site)there was a lab tested coke pill.
Well I had a look around and yes there was, from late last year a euro tested 22mg cocaine and 92mg 'MDBA' - I hope that last part was a spelling mistake.
Of course the coke would be inactive orally blah blah but documented proof they do exist....

yeah that guy was me... i pointed that out because "no pills have ever contained coke" is made a lie by even one instance...
if people just say "ecstacy pills contain coke vary rarely because its not orally active" then thats ok... but broad generalisations that are lies just like the sort of things that anti-drug people say...
this is one of the reasons i want austrailian pills gas spectro tested. the police say there is heroin in them, the australian drug foundation agrees, all health departmets believe it... whats the truth?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...