Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed: Crystal Meth

Drave

Bluelighter
Was offered some of this stuff tonight, wondering what peoples opinions of it are? All i know is that it is supposed to be a stronger form of speed, is that true?
Does it have any unusual side effects that differ from speed?
How much is enough (assuming average-good quality)?
Does anyone snort it, or is it just swallowed?
**Hypothetically speaking** how much would an average user pay for say 2 points of decent quality gear?
Can one visually inspect such a substance to tell how *good* it is? If so, what would someone look out for?
thanks for any info.....
P.S. This is strictly for research purposes only
wink.gif

yeah, I'd be interested in some relevant info on this actually. I'm sick of all the americans spouting their "Crystal is evil" without any actual practical knowledge being given.
Cheers,
mona.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare

I must say I don't believe crystal to be evil. If I could live my life with just me, crystal.....and one other *wink* I would. But maybe I'm just evil, I've been thinking that a bit lately.
Ok, time to write something worth writing (i'm trying to get my % of posts that were worthwhile up. heeheee)
visual difference.....hmmmm. PACMAN!!! if only he were still about. I'll try to fill his shoes, but.... well i'll try.
it should look a little more ummm.... crystally.
If it looks like powder it's not good crystal. It's either cut HEAPS or it's wizz.
I'm yet to find pure meth. I don't know if it would be healthy, or safe, but it'd be hardcore, hehah!
Mostly any meth you find in Perth is probably cut about 50-50 with speed. Some speed can look pretty crystally tho. I don't really know how to describe visual difference, somehow i just know. The auora maybe.
It should feel more granually & less soft that whipper.
2 points to an average user?
Really depends on your source. $50 would be fair Some peeps might ask you for $100, don't pay it. But I really don't know, I know I'm not happy paying $50 but am I an average user?
A good dose for your first time would be 1 point if it's top stuff. See how you go, you can always have more. It's most full on in the first rush. That's if you snort it, (i'm assuming) if you drink it/cap and eat it you'll need more, I don't like doing that *sorry*.
If you want to go into the chemist and get a fit pack, I'd recommend no more than 15 units for your first go if it's good and you haven't done much speed. But I like to take things easy when I'm exploring....
I recommend snorting for first time, cut it well
I'm sorry can't tell you how i know when it's gonna be good, it just happens, and sometimes i'm wrong.
Difference from speed? ummm, heehee yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!! But it's just better
OMG who's got meth? I gotta go cash in those checks my Granma gave me.
Fuck I knew I shouldn't have read this thread, I'm too easily tempted. I love my wizz, and there's only one person and my cat that I love more than methcutwizz.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 01 May 2000).]

Ok, this guy *reckons* its bout 90% pure (i did emphasize the reckons ok
wink.gif
). He is asking $100 for 2 points. That seems expensive, especially cause i am reluctant to snort it. Maybe i should tell him where to go.....

FINALLY!!!!
I've found someone who doesn't care who knows how much they *love* their wizz
smile.gif

*cue soppy love song here*
It's great to see a post, encouraging rather than condemning those who want to try meth (heheheee THAT's evil yeah? That's not responsible, not in the Bluelight manner at all!)
My opinion of normal speed just keeps getting better and better (the boreder I get of pills, and the more I want to dance when I go out) and after GC, I must say I pretty much prefer to do some speed on a night out rather than having a pill and sitting down.
SO, entropope... seeing as though we share the same thoughts on this subject matter(although I'm sure more passionate and knowledgeable than *I* could ever hope to be), I'm thinking we need to get together and give me my first 'meth' experience.
Method of use as yet unknown, I'll be up for suggestion
wink.gif

*kneels down and rests forehead upon the Pope's shoes*
"I am forever in debt to your priceless advice"
cheers,
mona.
PS. That was a really obvious quote from a song up there... I'm expecting some feedback
smile.gif

------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare

Hey
just thought i'd share my little insights on the little i've learnt about crystal.
For a starters, like entropope says it should look crystally like really tiny pieces of glass (hence the name). I have a friend who is big on meth, he says the feeling is like you're str8, but way too str8, he reckons it's a pretty cool feeling. I'm in perth and you can actually get shards of crystal, which come as one piece of crystal which you have to grind up or smoke, that can cost up to $500 a gram, at least you know it's 100% crystal though. I wish i knew where he gets the money for that kinda thing *sigh*.
btw entropope, i still speak to pacman all the time, good bloke, gets _very_ good wizz
smile.gif
anyhow, hope i helped
GoOsH

when i was recently in New York a few of my friends use to smoke this stuff in joints. All i can say is be very, very careful.
Their reactions varied widely, some from saying they enjoyed it to others saying it was the worst thing they'd ever done.
Be safe

shards of crystal!!??!!!!!!
oh my fucken god
I shall begin my search...........now

I might be able to provide a few first hand experiences with this subject.
I lived in asia for a number of years and crystal meth (or ice) is a very popular drug especially in the Philipines where it is often produced and called shabu. I tried it quite a few times whilst living in HongKong.
Appearance - if it is powdered then it probably isn't ice. The crystals can vary in size but are normally in slivers.
Consumption - you can swallow it but this greatly reduces its effect and is pretty rough on the stomach. You *should not* snort it...you could chop it fine as you like but if you snort once you'll probably never do it again (if you have sinuses left). The best method is to chase it as you would opium i.e. use a strip of 'cleaned' silver foil and a silver foil straw. Place a small (and I mean small) crystal on the foil and burn from underneath whilst keeping the straw in your mouth. A friends' help is useful. The crystal burns very(!!!) rapidly. Suck and see. The taste is extremely chemically...more so than MDMA
The hit is incredibly quick and strong. An immediate speedy buzz; heart palpitations, rushes of energy etc etc. Now comes the dangerous bit. After 10 to 15 minutes these effects have dissapated to such a degree that you and your friends are going "hey that was fun...lets do it again". And of course you do....I certainly did..every time. It is highly addictive - you think that you are over the initial 'hit' and its effect has worn off. It hasn't, you've just stopped 'rushing'.
You don't need too many hits to be up and about for two or three days (no exaggeration)
and nothing gets you to sleep. You don't feel high or good, you just can't sleep for a long time. You feel s t r u n g o u t
frown.gif

I bought a g. in HK for about Aus$250 and it lasted me months!! I was giving friends a try allover the place but in the end just wanted to see the back of it. The comedown was just far too bumpy.
And I am glad that I had the will power (for a change) to leave it alone. I know a lot of people who didn't and one friend of mine developed a real problem which culminated in her being refused entry onto a flight because she was suspected of having plague or the like - she was emaciated, malnourished, covered in sores.
I want to try everything before I die and wouldn't stop anyone from trying anything once. Just be aware that ice is addictive stuff - a binge drug not a party drug.
It is often referred to as poor mans crack and for good reason.

Whatever you do - DO NOT BOOT IT.
You will never be able to turn back.
Meth is FUCKING NICE SHIT. In the "old days" I would have taken it 100 to 1 over E's.
But, unfortunately, we grow old.
[This message has been edited by Lulu (edited 02 May 2000).]

Wow that sounds scarey
I'm glad i have my own experience otherwise I may have gone thru life without the loveliness that is meth
heehee, yes yes i am the devils advocate
My last post was a two-minutes-till-class-on-other-side-of-uni-starts post. Now I'm home.
Meth can blur the line between right and wrong, but ummmm I never have any trouble. If it happens I see it immediately and the baddy thought passes in a half a second.
Well let me start with;
Mona, I was just thinking 'if mona keeps crashing the Perth threads she's gonna have to move here'. Well this one's only slightly Perth related but.....move here anyway?? Actually I'm heading over there in July....
I'm with you on the wizz vs pills ground. At the risk of starting a fight, I like wizz heaps more than pills atm, especially the next day. I love the day after wizz, only can stand the day after pills if I have had wizz.
I think I have more fun on wizz too, it's the confidence thing maybe.
Yeah I'm up for sharing your first experience with meth. I think you'll have to put it in your arm knowing how hard you go!! heehee, Well we won't be smoking it that's for sure.
See in Perth we don't really see much pure meth, I never have. So it's fucking fine didly dine dine dandy to snort. Ummmm let me check....... yeah!!!
E: 'How yoo doing sinuses?'
S: 'Fucking no fucking worries entropope, just hanging out for some more meth you tight git'
E: 'yeah you can get fucked, i haven't been able to breath well today, so i'm gonna make you wait. HAHAHAHARRRR'

Yeah anyway, what i get is generally about half wizz - half meth, and its a great combination.
I'm not actually making any comments on meth as such. Drave is in Perth so i thought i'd comment on meth in Perth, which is wizzcutmeth as far as I've ever seen. I tried to make this clear before. Anyway it's always good to put your opinions across as opinions instead of facts.
Fuck I love staying up for 2-3 days. More than that I don't like, but 2 or 3 is great, I fucken love it.
Hey I've whacked in this concoction a few times. I don't do it every day, I don't do it every week. It's all about how often I really want to do it for myself. I'm far from addicted to anything, except coca-cola, damn that stuff.
Sure some people will get addicted, but some can use and abuse all they please without getting addicted. You gotta know yerself.
Drave, if it looks good, and you got no other choices offer this Demtel man $80. No make out $80 is all you can come up with and that you're definetly not going to buy it for more. It'll be worth it for the experience.
Thing about buying wizz and wizzcutmeth is that alot of the geezers selling it are dodgy, and will sell for less if you can manipulate their mushy minds just right
wink.gif

Half of my guys are dodgy, speed freaks. God bless em.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

translation: don't shoot up, don't use intravenously.
this is no diss lulu, just didnt want anyone unsure of what you meant. and im sure you dont either.

hum...got to get myself some of this stuff...hehehe...
smile.gif
...mmmmmeth...come to me...
Now how long can 2 points (cut with glucose) last you?...a night...a weekend...I mean does it last longer than speed?

Does anyone remember my speed post? The one that incited hate an anger toward all who dissed speed and held ecstasy in such high regard?
Just wanted to mention that I have loved speed for a long long time, and now I'm glad that there are others who share my feelings
smile.gif

woofuckinghoo
mona.
PS. I also wanted to say how much I like staying awake for a few days at a time (we must be twins entropope). I don't know if it was the go-ey or something else, but this weekend I stayed home the whole time and did speed by myself. I had a fantastic time. I cleaned my house (even got rid of the cobwebs on my balcony) I did some uni work, I bombarded Bluelight, I washed my hair, I bought bread and milk and THEN I managed uni on Monday (without any sleep)without a single hitch!
The entire weekend I would have to say that I was 'glowing' ... I've slept about 9 hours since Friday night (now Tuesday), and I feel great
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mona (edited 02 May 2000).]

anyone had any first hand experiences with this stuff?
From the pages of The Resonance Project Spring 2000.
http://www.resproject.com
NAZI STIMULANT CIRCULATING AS PARTY DRUG
Two packages of a so-called "hallucinogenic stimulant" called "yaba" were intercepted at London's Heathrow International airport, and similar seizures were made in France and Ireland. The amphetamine derivitave was originally developed by Nazi chemists to keep troops awake, and the recipe is now on the internet.
Alarmist warnings were raised that yaba could "soon rival Ecstacy as the drug of choice in British dance clubs," and is described as being purer and stronger than other forms of amphetamine. Yaba producers are apparently operating out of the Golden Triangle region, where borders of Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos meet.
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

The whole idea of methamphetamine is that it is the purest form of speed (ie- not cut with anything)
If a dealer says that it's 90% pure (which means that it's 50% pure) then it's just strong speed.
Be carefull taking meth up the nose. This is coming someone who has done to big of a line (really not that big at all) and got in a bad way because of it.

Some of what has been said has surprised me. I had always heard that Aussie speed/whizz etc is only amphetamine (dexies) and not methylamphetamine (speed in U.S)
But i really didn't believe it too much coz anyone that reads the news would here about all the meth cooks getting busted making methampthetamine from pseudoephedrine.
Hence i feel that at least in Australia (i know mass produced speed in europe is meant to only be amphetamine) a LOT more methamphetamine would be produced than ordinary amphetamine as it is in actual fact easier to do due to pseudoephedrines availablity etc.
Meaning i still think a lot of street gear is still methylamphetamine just cut to shit.
Yes crystal meth should be 100% meth, crystal implying it is just methylamphetamine hydrochloride crystals str8 out of the cooks lab, uncut, untampered etc.
Taking it, i'd be very careful, i've heard one point is enough to send someone over the edge; think about it, if u get 1:10 grade speed, one point of crystal is like a gram, even more if there is just ordinary amphetamine in it.
The speed which looks like shards as said above is ICE, the same chemical, methylamphetamine but the HYDROXIDE. this causes it to set more "chunk" like and not crystallise, hence the term ice.
same chemical, just different appearance, and it can be smoked, and clearly cannot be cut down if in its ice-like form.
if anyone defintely knows the answer to this i'd be interested, i always thought when i got speed i was getting meth?

just so long as you know that amphetamine and methamphetamine are two, distinctly different, chemicals.
what is commonly sold as "speed" in australia is usually amphetamine. methamphetamine is less common and yes, is much stronger. whats called crystal meth is a recrystallised form of methamphetamine which is stronger again.
update: hmm i hate that, simultaneous posting
smile.gif

yeah i've noticed a lot less good old "speed" out there, certainly not like the old days of endless quarters of amph straight from the butcher. you could be right, biscuit, maybe our leather clads friends a realising a desire in australian drug takers for the bigger high... i think you might be onnto something with that psuedo clue
any meth chemists wish to clear it up?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 03 May 2000).]

Drave,
G'day mate, I am in Perth also....and there is definitely pure crystal meth available in Perth! 2 points should be a fifty bag, although if it is the real deal then 2 points will often cost a hungy.
If ya do snort it be prepared for the burn from hell! If it is pure then 1 point will keep you awake for about 2-3 days, a few people are in graylands after thinking they could dang up a couple of points....so what I am saying is take it easy until you can judge the purity.
If it is in shards of crystal (ice) then smoke it (only seen this twice in Perth). Like someone else said it will usually be 50/50 so snorting is ok. Should get a wicked buzz and talk for hours on end. Physical comedown to be expected. Also beware the addictive potential of crystal, even more so than 'speed'. Many people are addicted to whizz and crytal these days...try not to be on or them.
Ok thats it from me....later.
Just a quick aside....Mona you seem very very stoked with speed and its effects.....I don't wanna be the old preacher of good and evil, but beware the darkside! Nuff said.
smile.gif

Take care
Aus

Thanks auswaverider, but speed has been part of my weekly (??) diet for a while now, and I've only had a brief run in with it
smile.gif

I reckon I've pretty much got it under control. Before any of you jump in and say 'WEEKLY??' ... might I add, that I'm sensible, I don't let it fuck me up, I only do it when I 'want' to. Not because I feel I 'have' to.
I just happen to want to do it fairly often.
smile.gif

did that sounf contradictory at all?
psh. who cares?