Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2C-T-7 status?

frqntflyr

Bluelighter
hi all,
anyone know the legal / regulatory status of 2C-T-7 in Australia?
anyone successfully order off the net?

As far as the authorities go, its unlisted basically because they have no idea what it is. BUT at something like $400 bucks a gram, they will check on it so be very careful. Make sure you know what the manufacturer is sending it in. Ask for a plain yellow envelope. Also be careful with this shit. I have never taken it before but ive done my research and it is a pretty full-on drug. It makes strong acid look like a barroka. Be in a good frame of mind and be in safe settings. Know it well!! check out Erowid for some facts. But above all, have fun!! Hope ive helped - hORSE
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 30 April 2000).]

I agree with Horse here, I have heard some pretty bad stories about this stuff. You might also want to check the grade of the product you are buying. For example, GBL one of the main ingredients to make GBH comes in Pharmaceutical grade and household grade and all that, basically percentages of what you are buying. Pharmaceutical grade is usually 99.8% pure.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

there was a thread going about 2 weeks back about this stuff...'mexican' or something was the header...but i think a bluelighter had successfully ordered and was off on a trip...check back

thanks for the replies folks,
all suggestions taken into consideratin, and yes i've done my homework, but what i really want to know is
a. whether the subject agent is actually scheduled / on a watched list, and
b. whether anyone actually managed to order and get some delivered here in Oz.
muchas gracias

doode, I answered your first question in my post. No it is not scheduled/listed/anything. Dont know of anyone actually bringing it in, but in order for there to be a second, there has to be a first right. If you do do it, email me and let me know how you go
wink.gif

ps: I cant imagin it being too hard to bring in
-------------------
nothing said in any of my posts was actually written, all invented by 46 technicians in lab coats, plotting to take over the world. This is just a tiny part of a very elaborate scheme!

I have ordered Foxy Methoxy and 5 Meo-DMT over the net before. I imagine you're thinking of going through the same company I did. The package arrived very swiftly in a nice cardboard envelope. The envelope had perforations on the back and you could tell it hadn't been opened by customs. The powder was flat-packed so you could't feel it. The customs declaration said "incense".
We were sweating it out until it arrived, but the guys who sell it know what they're doing.
The current state of the law is that it isn't scheduled. There's a slim possibility that they could prosecute you under the analogues act, but no-one ever has been for any substance in this country. To be convicted they have to prove that you intended to consume it. That's pretty hard unless they catch you taking it, or you have it stored in capsules.
I say go for it and tell us what it's like. It's our next purchase as soon as we save up.

thanks for that info brisgirl, I'm going to order some foxy from the same company as soon as I can afford it, and was curious as to how they packaged it
smile.gif

I am really interested in getting some AMT from the same place.
The reports indicate The first 3rd of the trip is like speed, the second third is like MDMA, and the last third is like LSD. Altogether a 18 hour ride.
Any experience reports would be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

Thanks for that.
What about the regards to 2-CT-7? Would I have any problems with that, even if it is an unscheduled substance. I could not find AMT on the customs list of chemicals, but it could be else where. What about 5-ME0-DIPT also?
[This message has been edited by Leprechaun (edited 28 June 2000).]

where can I find a list of scheduled substances? the only one I've found was last updated in 1996
frown.gif